Chapter 15 - Reunited Once Again

Start from the beginning

It would be better if Esteban didn't know what London was up to. "Nevermind. You said men were chasing them?"

"Yes, men in suits. They looked like the ones that Mr. Tipton is always surrounded with. They had suits and looked like The Men in Black."

Fear shot through Zack's system. Those were Mr. Titpon's men! That meant that London was actually in the hotel, and her father knew what she was up to!

"Esteban, I'm going on a break," Zack said and then zoomed off towards the restaurant, and he didn't hear Esteban respond to him. He came to the restaurant, went into the main dining part of it on the inside, then to the outside dining area, but didn't see the girls. Then he went on to the kitchen. They weren't in there, either.

"Where the heck are they?" he muttered, his hear hammering. He retreated to the hallway, and that was when he saw two girls running, and one of them wore a cowboy hat! Zack ran for it and followed the girls out to the lobby, desperately wanting to see London. He stopped.

There she was, standing by the elevators with the blonde girl.

"C'mon, get here faster!" the blonde girl pleaded of the elevators.

"Yes, come on!" London pleaded as well. Both girls had fear in their features, but Zack had a grin on his face. The elevators opened and the girls ran into them, and that's when the suited men appeared.

"London!" Zack shouted and ran up to the elevators right as the men were doing so. He saw London inside the elevator as the doors were closing. "London!"

"Zack!" she shouted when she saw him, but it was too late. The doors already closed, and the suited men groaned in dismay. Zack watched the numbers go up on the screen above the doors that say what floor the elevators were going. It stopped at 24. He ran from the elevators and to where the stairs. Up he went.

Wheezing, he finally made it up to the 24th floor. He ran out and cantered down the hallways, looking for London and her new friend. If she was new. He never kept track of her friends.

Zack went on and turned a corner but ran into someone. He looked to see who it was, hoping to find London there, but it was that blonde. Her eyes widened and she pointed at Zack. "Oh my gosh, you're him! You're London's boyfriend Zack! I'm Casey."

He eyed her hand when she extended it. "We can get to introductions later. Where's London?"

Casey retracted her hand, and fear etched her pretty features. Zack surmised that she was around nineteen or twenty. "I don't know. Those men were following us, and then I lost her. What if they got her?"

Fear pulsed through Zack's system. "Then let's go get her!"

Together, they ran down the hallways, calling London's name. When they hit the elevators, they hadn't found her. "Where the heck is she?" Casey whined. "She was just with me."

"How'd she meet you, anyway?"

"We met at the airport and we took my private jet to get here."

So she did take a plane! "You have a private jet? Are you as rich as London?"

"I'm rich, but not as rich as London."

Zack stared at her for a moment, and he noticed pink fill her cheeks at his stare. "London's friends wouldn't admit to not being as rich as her..."

"Well, I'm not London's friend—yet. I'm just an acquaintance. I hope to be her friend. And, since she has a boyfriend who happens to have a really cute twin, I have all the more reason."

He noticed the glint in her blue eyes. "Psht, fat chance. One, he already has a girlfriend; and two, there's not much to the guy, aside from the fact that he's smart."