Part 9(Daydreaming)

Start from the beginning

NAIRA:(hit his shoulder lightly)Ab ek aur baar thank u bola na toh mei tumse baat krna chod dungi fir...best friend ko koi thanks bolta h kya...(scolding him)

KARTIK:(chuckled) Ok baba..ab se nhi bolunga pkka promise...

Naira smiled nd they both out of the room...kartik show her the places where he used to eat, sleep nd study...they then came down nd saw the kids playing...they went towards them...

A GIRL:Didi..bhaiya aap bhi khelo naa hmare sath pls...

They nodded nd played hide nd seek...it was kartik's turn nd naira was hiding behind the door...kartik found her nd thought to scare her...he went towards her nd tapped on her shoulder a bit, she was frightened nd lost her balance...she closed her eyes in the fear of falling down, but kartik held her at the right time...her hands were around his neck nd his hands were around her waist...they both were looking at each other with pure love...their eyelock was broken by a sound...

Both left each other nd felt awkward

Both left each other nd felt awkward...but deep inside they felt happy...they didn't even realized that they were in love...

They had lots of fun with the kids for about an hour...then they left bidding them nd drove off...suddenly it started raining heavily...kartik was admiring naira, who was driving the car...her hair were coming in her eyes, so kartik held her hair strand nd moved it aside to help her...they both had a eyelock in between, but then it broke due to the sound of the horn...

Naira found a bhutta wala..as it was raining, she wanted to have it...the car was stop due to the red signal...she starting dreaming...

Kartik nd naira were having bhutta from each other's hands, while looking into each other's eyes...kartik then held naira close by her waist nd kissed her forehead, then eyes, nose, cheeks nd lastly was coming close to her lips, but there was the sound of horns...

Yes, her dream broke as the signal turned green nd kartik shaked her to bring her back to reality...

KARTIK:What happened...kaha kho gyi..tum thik toh ho naa...

NAIRA:(feeling awkward)Hnn..ha
Mujhe kya hona h...I m fine...

They then went to a Cafe to have a coffee...they were sitting in front of each other...nd gave their order...naira phone rang nd she went to a corner to attend the call, but kartik was adoring her wavy hairs, beautiful eyes nd smiling face...

(It was his dream)
Kartik went towards her nd she kept the call...the whole Cafe was empty...he looked into her eyes lovingly nd pinned her hands to the wall ...he went close to her nd inhaled her fragrance...he kissed her hairs...then moved towards her neck nd bit it...she hissed in pain, which was immediately healed as he sucked the area nd placed wet kisses over it...he was going to kiss her lips...but suddenly someone shaked his shoulder...

Yes, it was naira...she cut the call nd saw him lost, so shaked his shoulders lightly to bring him back from his dreamworld...kartik blushed unknowingly at the thought of kissing her...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
That's it for today...hope u guys like it...keep voting nd showering ur love...keep supporting...thank u..