Twenty Eight - Three Makes it a Crowd

[Oliver]

I tossed and turned in bed all night, having glimpses of lucidity in between the nightmares that terrorized me all night long. I saw myself in the middle of a dark aisle, standing still. There was a voice calling for me from afar, but I couldn't see who it was. I tried to walk but my feet wouldn't move, and the aisle started to spin, making me dizzy. Finally, I saw Amy standing at the end of it, her face and hands covered in blood. She was looking at them with a frightened look on her face, and then she shifted her eyes to me. All I could hear her say was "This was your fault", over and over again.

The scene shifted and now it wasn't Amy, but Hannah. It was a long time since I last dreamed about her. She was the one on the floor, but this time her stomach was bleeding, and guts were coming out, it was a quite gory view. She wasn't talking, just sobbing and looking straight at me.

I wanted to scream at them and say I didn't do anything to hurt them but the dark silence swallowed my words while the room stopped spinning and I opened my eyes with a gasp.

*****

The constant banging going on the door abruptly woke me up, and I was more confused than ever. I looked to my side and saw no one next to me. A sudden sigh came out of my mouth, realising I'd spent the night alone. Memories started coming back to me: the show and Amy, the beers, Alicia, the kissing and touching, and the embarrassment of not being able to have an erection that could have led to a great night of sex. Alicia must have gone while I slept like a rock and she had left my tank top folded on the coffee table. I still felt the embarrassment running through me, the good thing was that we knew each other so I was hoping it wasn't as awkward as it'd have been with anybody else.

I placed both my hands on my chest while taking in a deep breath, but the door was about to be knocked down by Jordan calling my name.

"Oli, I know you're in there, open the bloody door", he sounded angry.

"I'm coming!", I said while I dragged my feet on the carpet floor only in my underwear. When I opened it, Jordan came in abruptly and looked at me from head to toe. "What's up?", I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Where were you last night?", he was out of breath.

"I was drunk and had an early night", I lied, "what's wrong Jordan?"

"It's Amy", he said, hands on his waist, "she's gone".

He sat on the edge of the bed, holding his head in his hands. I was kind of sleepy still so I didn't understand what he was saying.

"Craig is looking for her right now but she had already checked out at the front desk", he looked me straight into my eyes, "are you listening to me?"

"What do you mean she's gone?", I scratched my head.

"I don't know!", he spat, "Craig was looking for her to finish the last details for today's meet and greet but she's not in her room or the hotel".

At that moment I began to come round and finally see the magnitude of the problem. She was in charge of almost everything about meeting with the fans. If she was gone that means that couldn't be done, and people have paid for it.

"I saw you leave the pub with Alicia, what did you do?", his eyes were about to come out of their orbits.  I couldn't speak, but judging by how I stared at him, he understood. "Oh my God, you're a fucking dickhead, Oliver".

"Nothing happened", I blurted, "I swear".

"You don't have to tell me about it", he sat on the edge of the bed, "did she see you with Alicia?"

Through The Dark [Oliver Sykes]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara