Chapter 7 - Dating London Tipton

Start from the beginning

He pulled her back and gave her a serious, yet sweet look. "I am. I'm serious about you."

Oh, how she loved hearing that! "I'm serious about you, too. Even if you're poor and are wearing cheap cologne."

He snickered and held onto her. They heard someone clear their throat. They parted and looked over at their teacher giving them a look. "Take it outside, you two lovebirds, for heaven's sake. I'm feeling my breakfast come up."

"You know, my daddy's in charge of your pay," London quipped.

"I don't care. Get on to your next class, the both of you."

"Way to ruin the moment," Zack muttered, and he and London went outside the classroom as students passed by. He faced her. "So... see ya."

"Did you get my text?"

"No." He checked his phone, and he smirked. "Now I have. Well, you've seen me."

"And I can't wait to see you again."

"But we have the next class together.

"Exactly. That means I can keep on seeing you."

He put his arm around her shoulders, and she smiled as he did so. She loved the feeling of having him near her. They walked and passing people eyed them and whispered. "If anyone insults you or says anything about the two of us, tell me," Zack said, "I'll put them in their place."

"And if anyone does the same, and I hear it, I'll put them in their place also. Or I can just throw them off the ship. Because of Daddy, I have that power."

"I like your thinking. That's my girl."

She smiled and pointed at her cheek. He got the message and planted a kiss there, and she felt tingles from where his lips touched her skin. She hadn't felt that with any other guy before. In fact, she had never felt this happy with any other guy before...

Oh my gosh, I think I'm falling in love with him!

~ ~ ~

Two weeks passed, and the new couple spent as much time as they could together. They finished both of their reports, but that didn't stop Zack from stopping by London's room to hang out, even if it was against the rules to do so. In fact, they broke the rules by just having Zack in her room those times. Zack was still Zack, after all.

"I'm surprised that you two have lasted this long," Cody commented as they walked to class on Monday morning and neared the school's entrance on the deck and the sea wind caught their blonde hair. "Before, you could barely hold onto a girl for a day, let alone fourteen."

"Well, London and I are just that great, and she adores me." He popped his black shirt collar, as he had done before.

"It's still shocking that I can agree with that, considering how much she hangs off of you. It's easy to see that you adore her, too."

"You bet I do. She's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me." Cody snickered at that, and Zack figured he thought he exaggerated, but London had made him a better person and not wreak havoc constantly on the ship. He spotted his beauty. "And speaking of which, there's my honey now."

London was walking towards them, but she was looking down at her phone, busy texting. Zack walked up to her. "Hey, sweet thang," he greeted her, and she looked up as he put an arm around her. Oh, how he loved that perfume! A beaming smile crossed her face.

"Hey, Zackie!"

"Have I mentioned that I love it when you call me that?" he asked her and kissed her cheek and she giggled. Cody left them, still snickering. Zack knew that his brother was happy for him.