Chapter 9: Run

Why do I have this feeling of..... "Emma?", I herd someone. That sounded like, "Carlos"?! I ran as fast as I can to see him looking at a corner. "We gotta get out of here.. we can do thi-"... "We can't....", Carlos soon interrupted me. "Why.. how exactly?..", I replied. He told me something that confused me, " I've been looking for you for hours... There was nothing but halls and doors everywhere..". It was true, yes... But how much time did it take me to get how. Or how long was I passed out for... I slowly walked to him.... "I'll see if we can get help...", I quickly ran out of there. I know that sounded bad leaving my long lost brother behind. But he's lost... for good..... He turned into one of those things... And I wasn't about to become some slave to a broken heartless god! I needed to get out as soon as possible?!! I kept opening doors and running through halls, until I made it out... it felt like a few hours or so. It was night, great.. I remember I had a flashlight within my bag. I took it out and made sure it was working, it was... "that's a relief..", I said to myself. I walked through a path.. I saw something, so I decided to check it out.. It was a photo of someone.... A little child with their parents.. they look so happy... It was covered with blood, however... Why was this photo so close to this... Cave.. I picked up with a spare glove I had and put it in a empty zip-lock bag. I continued walking through the woods without bursting to tears... I lost him.. For good... For some reason, I started to throw up.... It wasn't actual vomit of what I had ate, I haven't eaten a lot this week... It was instead blood... I.. I was in shock.. I decided to go and continued walking.... I, of course wiped the blood off of myself and made sure my flashlight was working. Then I herd something behind me... I ran as fast as I can! Until, I bumped into him....

To be Continued in:
A Broken soul Final Chapter:
The Broken