Chapter 8: Lost & Found

We stopped running after a while. There was no soul in sight. I at least had snacks in my bag. Carlos and I were eating some chips. Then, I took out of my phone....
I thought my phone would've died by now, but I also noticed news articles on my phone... from," The dark god causes death and chaos within Sunset City"... To," Evacuation with Sunset City failed".... Carlos looked at my phone. I looked at my social media and see what I missed.....
my friends turned out to be texting me for the last days hoping I would answer... a video was last sent not too long ago from... Scarlett... "Open the video....." Carlos said looking very curious.. I opened the video. We herd running and panicked and short breaths.. "WHAT OR EVEN WHO WAS THAT-THAT THING?!!", Scarlett said.. I knew she was terrified.... She never seemed not even felt this terrified in her life.. All of a sudden, Scarlett trips and falls to the dirt with her phone in her hand.. The video started glitching. Cyan eyes kept flashing through the glitches. And then, Carlos and I herd something we'll never forget... It was the sounds of something or... someone drinking something out of a straw... but more violent.. and we herd the screams of not just Scarlett, but Lily as well..... Somehow, I had got a message from... Lily.. Carlos read the message," Hello, is anyone there?..".... "Yes I am... where are you?", I replied to Lily's text. "I'm home, why?..", Lily texted. "....", I said replying to her text. Then Scarlett replied,"Where are you?!". "Scarlett took a photo of her and Lily.... Fine and.... The city didn't look destroyed at all... "This has to be photoshopped, I'm sure...", Carlos said sounding confident but worried.. I didn't know what to say.. was I hallucinating this whole time?.. "let's see if it is true if... I was going crazy..", I said putting everything in my bag and got up. I was about to start walking until Carlos stopped me," We can't... what if it's just a trap?.."... True, it could be a trap.... But yet again, we don't even know if we look.... All of a sudden, Everything went black. When I woke up, however.... I was in chains?.. I was in a small room with a little light bulb trying to light up the room with at least a little bit of light. Then, I started to think about that dark god..I feel bad that he got betrayed by his own brothers... right?...... "where is Carlos?...", I wondered in my thoughts. "Carlos, where are you?!!", I yelled....... No response.. was he here at all?.. The chains felt loose... I, somehow, managed to get out of the chains. There was a door in front of me. It was for some reason unlocked.... I just didn't think much of it and just went out to find a way out of this place. I hope there's an exit.. it feels like a maze... Minutes later, I found a door. I decided to open it. Inside was another hallway.. but this time, it was like a cave... I felt.... Scared.. but I had to find my brother.. So, I walked though the door and into the cave.... I looked around to make sure no one wasn't following me.. I felt like I was being watched. I felt cold and.... I felt like I was going insane.. All I can think about is him.. God.... Perfection.... But, I tried to focus as I continued walking down. A few minutes later, I found a big room with more path ways. I still have my bag. But my phone was dead, this time.. at least I had some snacks left. After eating some snacks, I was standing between the 5 path ways in front of me. I decided to choose the second one. After walking through the second one, I saw the soulless again... But my friends were there.... Of course I hid from them, trying not to make a noise. They passed me. I quietly walked. Of course yet again, another door.. As I opened the door, I felt a slight chill down my spine. As if I was being told that opening this door was a mistake... But I've come too far to turn back. Then, I walked through the door. I found him... I feel like I found myself as well.... And yet... I feel lost..
To be continued in)
A broken Soul chapter 9:
Run