Building Hardlight Bridges

Start from the beginning

A scene in a doctors office, a small boy, his crying mother and a mustached man.

"You should give up your dreams."

The X-ray. The Toe Joint.

Strange had reached for his back pocket but remembered they weren't in the maternal world.

Izuku showed he had kept a copy of that X-Ray in his wallet too.

"You're..." Strange started.

"We Deku's gotta work together man." Izuku said "Recently I've been going through some shit. You saw what happens when I panic and am alone."

It showed what actually happened in Hammered Ice Sickle.

"So what do you want from me?" Strange asked.

"I want a pact." Izuku said "You and me are two mother fuckers who can get shit done. Your the Grand Time Wizard-"

"Sorcerer Supreme. Don't ever call me that." Strange said.

"Anyway your job is dealing with magic. I think you can get alot done if we work together." Izuku said.

Strange watched the memories of Tony's interactions with another Steven Strange. "I wanted to say without Tony getting in the way...I fucking respect you dude."

Steven blinked.

"You are the greatest surgeon in the world."

"Was. I was the greatest surgeon." Steven said.

"And now your hands can't even zip up your pants properly." Izuku said.

"I wear robes." Strange said.

"Anyway. I know you deal with some pretty tough motherfuckers and I have an idea I wanted to offer." Izuku said.

Strange felt something manifested around his body.

"Introducing. The Iron Mage." Izuku said.

"This...this is incredible." Strange said as a list of features appeared.

"Ok seriously what do you want?"

"I'm trying to create a network of people to deal with threats heros couldn't." Izuku said "Avengers Level Threats."

"So you want me to join a vigilante group?" Dr Strange asked.

"Well vigilante only qualifies under criminal and quirk use." Izuku said as a pair of glasses formed "You're quirkless and you're not fighting criminals. Ergo not vigilantes."

"You son of a bitch. I'm in." Strange said.

"Great now let's get you augmented." Izuku said.

Elsewhere in the labs

"Ok since I know you want proof this will work here's a localized varent called Extremis 2.4."

Strange had extended out one hand and Izuku injected him.