9

A/N, I have X-mas exams coming soon, pray for me. I'll write whenever I get a chance. Xx

Safia's POV

Shehryaar was really angry when he came to me. I knew something was wrong. I followed him to his room.

"Shehryaar, what happened?"

"Don't worry, everything is gonna be okay. My parents practically just kicked me and you out of the house, because I told them that I want to marry you."

"I am so sorry, meri waja se aapko apne gher chorda Pere ga. Aap mujhse mohabbat hi na Karte." Withe saying that I left the room and went to my room.

On the way, I bumped into Tayi Ammi. I mumbled a quick sorry and was about to leave but then she stopped me my holding my wrist. I was standing right in front of her and I could feel her glaring at me. Then suddenly, I felt a strong sting on my cheek. I realised she slapped me, my Tayi Ammi, who never even talked to me in a loud tone, just slapped me.

"Besharam Ladki, mere bete ko to tune aasaani se apne kaabo me ker liya, but remember I will ruin you."

I ran away with tears streaming down my cheek. I felt sick, sick of myself, sick of my life, sick of everything happening to me.

Kya mohabbat hamesha itni mushkil photo hai? I thought. I quickly packed my bag, put my phone and passport, ID card in and left for the main door. I saw Shehryaar waiting outside.

A/N
I know, I know, the chapters are getting short, but I promise, my x-mas holidays start on the 22nd December and I'll do weekly update then. Wish me luck and pray for me to do good in my exams. Love you guys, xxxx

IMPORTANT: I changed Shehryaar's age to 21, so now there is a 4 year age difference