Blake grabs my shoulder and turns me around to face him. Lord have mercy this man is a work of art.

"Will you come with me?" He asks. That's what she said. Sorry.

"I'm gonna miss the bus Blake." I turn away on my heels, but don't make it far before he's pulling my arm.

"Excuse me. Sorry. Move. Thanks." He says to the group of people while pulling us through everyone. "What are you doing!" I question.

"I'll talk to you out here, that way you don't miss your bus." He decides. My stomach has literal butterflies, he needs to stop.

We make it outside and lucky for him, my bus isn't here. He looks at me with a frown on his face. I usually look away, but this time I can't bring myself to.

"I don't think I've seen you frown." I say my thoughts aloud.

"What Gia said wasn't true." He sighs. I take a deep breath. It's always true.

"Don't worry about it." I informed before turning to walk away.

"You are exactly the kind of person I want to talk to." He reveals. I don't see how that could be true. Blake has lots of friends, so many people to talk to. There's nothing special about me.

"I liked talking to you too. I never got to say it back."

Don't make me fall for your words Blake. "It's fine, I get it." I state simply.

"I don't think you do. I'm really sorry about what she said, so please don't believe I didn't want to talk to you. Because I do, I really do."

I fell for your words Blake. "Ok." I say. "Ok?" He repeats.

I nod at him and look around for my bus again. It's still not here. Blake is still looking at me, he looks confused and it's kind of funny.

"Can I have your number?"

What the hell. This school must have some magic in it, because in what world does someone ask for my number?

"I don't know, I don't usually give me number to guys who stare at me." I comment. That gets a smile out of him. I really like his smile.

"I wish I got to tell you how pretty you looked today." He smiles. "You just did." I remark.

"Would you look at that, I did. So can I have your number?" He requests.

I'm a little hesitant about this. He's been nothing but sweet to me, almost too sweet. Definitely not used to this kind of attention.

I think about it for a couple seconds, but I decide to give it to him.

"Fine. I probably won't answer you though, I'm a very busy person."

He laughs at my joke. "I'll take my chances." He hands me his phone to put my number in. I put myself in as 'Dahlia.'

I see my bus pull up in the corner of my eye. I smile at Blake and start walking away.

"Wait." He says and just looks at me. "Sorry just wanted to stare a little longer."

You give me butterflies.