Author's Note

Hi there \(o^ ^o)/

Welcome to Day 1 of #rorweek2021~!

For starters, this fanfic is my creation for Day 1 of the Record of Ragnarok / Shuumatsu No Valkyrie fanevent ( ROR AU Week 2021 ) held on Twitter from 21st October - 27th October 2021.

In total, I've plan to write about 7 fanfictions (not confirmed but hopefully!) for this fan event. They're based on prompts selected by @rorweek2021. I'll sort them into a reading list later on my profile so you can easily access them.

The prompt for Day 1 is High School / College. And yea, I chose High School for this one..

The main characters are Huginn and Muninn, which are Odin's ravens. The reason? Well, I just felt that they fit the main roles in this story and it'll be interesting to see how it goes XD

Also, sorry if the writing seems a bit rusty. I took a break from writing fanfics for a number of years due to real life stuff. You may consider this a comeback, I suppose.

If you enjoy this one-shot, feel free to stay tune for the rest of the week of ror goodness!

Do check out @rorweek2021 or follow #rorweek2021 on Twitter for works submitted by other content creators participating in this event.

That's all for now, thank you for supporting my fanfictions (*/ω\) and have fun reading!

Disclaimer : Record of Ragnarok ( Shuumatsu no Valkyrie ) does not belong to me in any way possible same goes for all of the characters involve as well as any media such as parts of manga and visuals that may appear in this story. Only this fanfiction belongs to me. Please support the official release of this series if you can.