"Soul?" I call out confused. She's ignoring me now. She takes out 5 dollars from the back of her phone case and gives it to the guy. He's looking straight down at her boobs.

When I was about to say something, Soul interrupts my thoughts.

"Excuse my sir, my eyes are up here. Please give me my change now before your drool gets into my slushee," she waves her hand in front of his face.

He quickly snaps out of his trance and gives her, her change back.

I give him my slushee and glare at him the whole time. Damn he's short.

Souline is not even this short. I thought Soul was short but damn, he's a damn troll. He's probably 4'6 and if he wasn't at the cash register, I would probably step on him like a tiny little ant.

I give him a five as well and when he's getting my change, I snatch it out of his hand and walk out to catch up with Soul.

"Souline." I call out again. She looks around as if a Greek God called her out from the sky.

"Hmm what was that noise? Did anyone else hear that?" she yells as if she has an audience.

"I was just joking you know. Of course I would drink slushees with you," I assure her. She still doesn't look at me and continues walking as if she's alone. I'm probably going to come back for my car tomorrow.

She slurps on her slushee and walks down the street. "Talk to me," I say as I grab her waist to face me. She doesn't look up to me so I gently put my hand on her cheek to make her look up at me.

"I'm sorry Soul. I really didn't mean to send you off like that. I promise it won't happen again," I explain to her. I really can't let her be mad at me.

I need her. We've known each other for what, a week and she knows more about me than my mom.

She finally looks up to me and looks into my eyes. My eyes probably looking like their pleading but hey, they should.

"If you didn't want to tell me then you could've just said that. You didn't have to yell at me like that so if you want me to forgive you, drive me back to my apartment," she tells me sternly.

I nod my head and walk back to me car waiting for her to follow me. She still standing there. What is she doing?

Wait where did my slushee go? I look at Soul and see she has mine. How did she do that and how did I not feel that she took it?

"Soul, that was mine," I groan. "Do you want me to forgive you or not?" she raises her eyebrow while taking a sip out of my slushee.

"Fine, then I'll just eat your Taco Bell." I tell her. Her eyes open widely and she quickly runs back up to me.

"Okay okay fine! Here!" she holds her hand out for me to take my slushee back. When I take it back, I see that it's half way empty.

I glare back at her and see that she's continuing to finish her slushee. Her lips are all purple because my slushee is red and her's is blue.

"Okay! I gave it back, now where's my Taco Bell? It's probably getting cold because you keep talking," she yells.

I take out my car keys, "It's in my ca-" I was cut off by her snatching the keys out of my hand and rushing to my car.

She looks like a penguin running. When she gets to my car,she looks at the keys trying to figure out how to open it.

Once she gets it open, she opens the driver side. When she realizes the bag is on the passenger side, she jumps over the armrest console and grabs the bag.