"We're hungry!" Andres said but smirked.

"It's about time you guys get your guts together and asked each other out!" He said and folded his arms on top of his chest.

"Well, technically.." Lauren started and looked at me.

"We are seeing each other, but hey, Lauren, do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" Lauren said.

"Alright, then we are going out for dinner tonight." I said

Andres's eyes widened "But I cooked dinner!" He yelled causing everyone to see what is happening.

"What's going- oh" Cara said and stopped mid-sentence.

"What- oh" Camila then soon stop right beside Cara.

And everyone followed and stopped, they were all in line vertically, mouth slightly open, from shock.

"Surprise?" I asked questioningly. they all clapped their hands and came to hug us. It's as if we just told them that I asked Lauren to marry me, I mean I didn't, not just yet.

"Guys, we're not getting married." I said and laughed.

"No, not just yet." Dinah said and chuckled.

"So, are you guys in a relationship right now?" Ally said.

"No, we are not." Lauren said.

"Wait what?" They all asked in unison.

"We are dating yes, but we are not in a relationship yet." I explained.

A chorus of "Oh's" was heard. And I nodded my head.

"So are you guys gonna join us?" Shay asked.

"Yeah, because we're kinda hungry." Zac said and right after that his stomach grumbled.

"Are you that hungry?" Ally asked suddenly alerted.

"Yeah." Zac said shyly.

"Are you guys gonna join us?" Dinah then asked.

"No, they're not. They're going to going out for dinner." Andres said, dramatically expressing that he's hurt.

"Oh, Andres, it's ok at least we are here to eat your Special fried rice and baked chicken." Camila cheered.

"Alright then guys, we'll be back." I said.

"Wait, do I need to get change?" Lauren asked.

I smiled lovingly at her. "You don't have to."

Lauren just blushed and intertwined our hands together.

*End Of P.O.V.*

Everyone walked you guys out the front door.

"Also, Y/N bring our Lauren back before the clock hits 10:00 pm." Ally strictly said.

"Will do." You said.

"Yeah, since we have to hit the road again." Camila blurted. She then realized what she just said and looked around, afraid that she ruined the mood.

"I will, I promise that I will bring her back before the clock hits 10:00." you promised. Not like they don't trust you, they just want to act as the sisters that they are to Lauren, because even though she's the most "intimidating" person out of the group, the girls know she's the most fragile one. So, Y/N please take care of her.

As soon as you opened the car door for Lauren she thanked you and you quickly ran to the driver's side.

"Finally." Cara whispered, forgetting that everyone is still around her.