Chapter 8: I mean, I literally can't be surprised anymore

"Hey you two, what are you slacking on? Get back to work!" a mean, croaky voice called to the two hermits. "Um, boss?"

"What is it no-" The boss hobbled over with a annoyed look on his face. He eyed the green-hooded girl with red hair. "Hi Aaron." She pulled the hood off of her head.

"Y-yo-you!" Aaron stumbled backwards, fear evident on his face.

"Miss me?" 

Tango and Keralis were beyond confused. Standing in front of them, was none other than Geminitay, otherwise known as the Wipeout. "Gem? What are you doing here?" hissed Tango.

"Here to catch your betrayal, perhaps?"

"What do you have to do with the watchers?" asked Keralis.

"Have you ever heard of the Wipeout?" she asked.

"You mean, the one outcast watcher that everyone is afraid of? Of course!" said Tango.

"Well, you're looking at her." she smirked.

The expression on the hermits' faces were priceless. 

"B-boss...what do we do..." asked Tango timidly.

"Oh you don't have to do anything." said Gem. "You two," she pointed to Tango and Keralis, " are coming with me to see X. And you!" she pointed to Aaron. "You are dying on the spot." She snapped her fingers, and Aaron fell listlessly.

Needless to say, Xisuma was pained to see the betrayal of two hermits. "I trusted you guys..." he had never, in his life, felt more betrayed. Not even when his brother tried to destroy what they had worked so hard to create.

Two of his fellow hermits. "Was it all a lie?" he asked them. "Were all our good times all a lie?"

He received silence as an answer. 

"Xisuma, I told you not to call a meeting. Because, what if more hermits were working for the watchers? If I had told you that before, you would've called it impossible. But can you now?" said Grian, who was watching when Gem found the two.

Xisuma's defending words died in his throat. This isn't possible. His friends had gone and betrayed him. His hermits. He just didn't know what to do. Could he even trust anyone anymore?

"Sir! The two hermit spies have been caught!" a watcher reported.

"As expected." Entity was happy, to say the least. Finally, things went his way. Mother luck had favoured his hard work. It honestly wasn't too hard to 'convince' the two to cooperate. All it took was some threats and a few killings. Nothing they couldn't do.

Now, Xisuma was going to be useless, and not pose a threat in this case. And all the hermits will notice that he doesn't trust them, and the whole 'we are friends and trust each other' vision will go down. And then the two pesky runaway watchers' efforts will go down the drain.

Oh, does it feel good to finally win! Helsknight and Ex already agreed to attack hermitcraft, so watchers don't have to go. Such a lovely ending! For him of course. The hermits will all have a gruesome and unrewarding end. Then he can say, "Geminitay caused you this, how about you kill her and torture her for making you go through this?" And then that good-for-nothing will die by the hands of the people that she had thought that she could trust. 

He could already imagine the immense pain and hurt that Gem was going to go through. He could see the skeleton twisted in an agonizing position, slowly burning to ashes in the fire. He could hear the screams of the watcher that he hated with all his heart.

And don't think he forgot about that pesky bird-obsessed watcher Xelqua. He was going to be the one to land the finishing blow on Gem. And the one who received Gem's pained looks of betrayal. Of course, he wasn't going to do it willingly. He was going to be possessed and his soul will watch the whole thing. Then, he is going to kill all of his friends, one by one. And he will see their hatred of him burning in their dying eyes, and that is sure to make a clean cut to his heart. And then, he will be released. Oh, Entity cannot wait to see the sinful looks on Grian's face. And then, Grian will find a knife, and kill himself with the most torturous way possible.

But he still won't die. Entity will have his special healers heal him up, and he will wake up in his cell without memory. And then, Entity will play the memories, happy first, one by one for him to see. And then he finds out that he killed all those people who were so nice to him, and he will experience the guilt once again, and Entity will get to see that painful expression again! And then the process will repeat. The last time he does this, he will amplify the emotions by 100 and then he will savour the expression on Grian's face!

Ah, that was the world he hoped for and was going to have. He smiled a the thought of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, that's it! This is a bit of a filler chapter, because I literally can't think of any ideas.

So I have a question to ask you guys. Would you rather have short chapters that come out daily, or long chapters that come out in like, 2 weeks? Comment your answer!

Anyways, that's it! 

Remember to:

Eat food

Drink water

Sleep

And do your homework so you don't end up in detention.

Byeeeeeee

;)

P.S: Kitkat I told you not to take the nukes!