Chapter 1: Again? Seriously!

???POV

"Are they located?" 

"Yes, my lord. They are in Hermitcraft."

"Good. We wouldn't want them to be hurt, do we?"

"No, my lord."

"Then, begin the preparations!" 

-----------------------------------

Geminitay 3rd POV

Gem was having a wonderful day. Before the bedrock though.

It had started off beautifully.

"Pearl! Hi!" Gem waved at the figure ahead. 

"Hi Gem! I came to try your dripleaf parkour!" said Pearl. "Where is it?"

"Just under the pond where the ladders are," Gem pointed to the gap at the bottom of the pond.

"Ok! Thanks!"

Gem's communicator suddenly beeped.

<xisumavoid> Can everyone meet up at Grian's base? We have urgent news.

I wonder what news is this important... thought Gem.

Gem was one of the earliest hermits to come. She quickly found Grian in the crowd. "What happened?" she asked him. "Just...just wait until all the hermits are here." Grian nervously fiddled with his red sweater. There's only one thing Grian's nervous about... Gem knew something was up. And she had a bad feeling about this. 

Xisuma cleared his throat. "Now that all the hermits are here, I have important information to share." He led them to the outskirts of the Boatem town. There was a statue there. It was pretty normal. Except for the fact that it was made out of LITERAL BEDROCK and had WEIRD SYMBOLS on it. Gem felt a cold chill run down her spine. And then came the annoyance.

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! AGAIN! REALLY! (Insert bad word here) you watchers! Gods, they don't know when to give up!

Gem knew what that was. The EVO symbol. Symbol of the watchers. You see, Gem once was a watcher. One of the most powerful watchers of all, in fact. She even managed to delete all watchers' memory of her. All except one. Actually, no one knew Entity 303 was a watcher. Few have ever heard of them. But that ANNOYING ENITITY, JUST SO HAPPENED to be one. God, sometimes Gem doesn't know what to do with her life.

And that ENTITY, just FOLLOWED HER AROUND, LIKE THERE WAS NO DAY AND NIGHT. All the way through X-life, AND Empires SMP. EVEN ON HER OWN HARDCORE WORLD, she still wasn't safe. Now, MR 303 AS FOLLOWED HER TO HERMITCRAFT. Can't he just, I dunno, GIVE IT A BREAK?

Now, Gem can't even tell these people what this is, without them all dying. She had been warned as such, and she didn't want to take the risk. Every time she tried to give a hint, 303 had appeared and threatened her. That DANG ENTITY was just too smart.

"Does anyone know what this is?" asked Xisuma.

"I feel like I've seen it before...but where?" Grian kept on tapping his head, as if he wanted to remember things faster. "UGH! Can't anymore." Grian just gave up on remembering.

"Anyone else?" asked X.

It was silent. OH, HOW I WOULD LOVE TO RATTLE THAT DANG ENTITY OUT! But, sadly, if I do, no one's getting out of this unharmed.

This is one of those moments where the teacher is calling, 'who did it?' and you're just one of those kids who were trying to look like they had nothing to do with it. "Gem? You okay?" asked Xisuma. I realized my watcher aura was shining. "Shoot," I muttered under my breath. "I'm fine thanks," I said to him. 

I really need to work on deleting my aura when I'm worri-

Oh, shoot. Entity can track auras. I've got to get out of here ASAP.

I slowly backed away, drank an invis potion, which I just so happened to have on me, in case of an emergency(which this is), and ran away. After getting far enough, I spread out my wings-watcher wings- and flew off into the distance.

Once I'd got into my base, I came face-to-face with my favorite watcher. "Hello Entity, how very nice it is to see you here," I spat, every word laced with venom. 

"I'd be careful Gem, you know I can kill all that you care about." cackled Entity.

"And that's the only reason that I'm not pulverizing you right now, because I have the full ability to do so."

"Oh, you know, as a girl, you shouldn't be speaking so toxic."

"Shut up."

"Oh, how dare you," Entity lifted his hands to his chest.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't just kill you now."

"Aw, sweetie, you know you can't kill me, that would upset the balance of minecraft, am I not right?"

Rockets sounded outside the house. "Gem?"

"It seems that out time is up. Goodbye Gem, see you next time!" Entity disappeared in a flash of light. 

"Gem! Where were you? Why did you fly away?" I looked to see who was standing at the doorway. None other than X-eye-suma was standing in front of her.

Well, how is she going to explain this.

-----------------------------------

Well, I hope you liked that! 

Remember to 

Eat food

Drink water

Sleep(this is for you Katie)

and do your homework so you don't end up in detention.

Byeeeeeeee