The VIPs

Wuaa suddenly there's an error on my laptop. Thankfully It's working again!

 Thankfully It's working again!

BTS's POV

The sound of ARMY's fanchant started getting loud and louder in the concert. The Idols are ready and waiting backstage. All they can see is the lights coming from ARMY BOMB. The song starts with the song 'ON'. Even BTS wearing the earpiece but they still can hear the fanchant from the ARMY since it's too loud making the idols become energetic. All of them walk to the front stage to start the next song.

As they walked there, Jhope saw the VIPs who's fanchanting inside the room. He noticed two familiar faces which make him smile. He knows the youngest and the cold member didn't know that their boyfriend is here watching them.

They stop performing when it's finished and they need to give some speech.

"How are you guys?" Namjoon shouted making the ARMY's shout back

All The members smiled and talk to their ARMY until it's comes to Jungkook.

"Hey, guys! I miss you guys... and I-" He stopped when he looked up at the VIP's room.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw his boyfriend watching him. Taehyung just smiles at him while Jimin waves at Yoongi who's also shocked. Namjoon and Jin smile at both of their friends who are waving their ARMY BOMB.

Taehyung wearing Cooky Headband with Jungkook's name on his ARMY BOMB. Taehyung is recording with his phone but he takes out his another phone and typing something and shows it to Jungkook.

'GGUKKIE!! EVERYONE WAITING FOR YOUR SPEECH' It says

Jungkook started to tear up making the ARMY worried and look at the VIP's room. All of them recognized the boy who's dating the youngest. Most of them look at them fondly...

"TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK!" The ARMY fanchant

The camera focus on Taehyung making his face on the huge LED screen. Taehyung blows a flying kiss to Jungkook making Jungkook smile.

"Okay there, loverboy... continue your speech. You literally drooling now" Jin said making the stadium full of laughter

"U-urm... yeah I miss you guys everyone since we got too busy with the Uni's assignment. Sorry guys!" Jungkook said

"Don't worry!!"

"Tae, Are you doing live right now?" Namjoon said making Taehyung widen his eyes and shake his head while biting his lips. Jimin nodded behind him.

The members chuckled at their friend's behavior. Jungkook noticed there's a person wrapped his arm around his Taehyung. Taehyung turns to look at the person and smiles.

"Oh! Chairman Kim!!" Namjoon said as he bowed together with the members

Jungkook smile at Chairman Kim as Chairman Kim smiled back.