The scandal

So after this chapter, I'll go on hiatus until next month because I have to focus on my studies. Hope you guys understand...

No One's POV (BTS's side)

The famous boy band got silent by the sudden news from their manager. The youngest member is still in the process of his mind right now not believing this happened. The hyungs try to comfort the younger to relax. Jungkook trying to relax then take out his phone and go to Twitter to read about this scandal. To be honest, it's so shocked for him... knowing that he's rumored dating one of the Blackpink's members. He knows them because he always listens to their song everywhere but he never meets the members in person. He's doesn't like to be too close with the girls. Jungkook throw his phone on the table depressed with the false news.

Namjoon and Jin already went to Bang Si Hyuk's office to discuss this matter. For the members, they're feeling bad for Jungkook because he's the youngest one and he has to go through this. Meanwhile, Jungkook he still thinking about Taehyung. Obviously, he's scared of what Taehyung thinks about this rumor. The bad scene keeps playing in his head. Jungkook was about to call Taehyung but Namjoon and Jin came with sad looks.

"So?" Jhope asked

"Bang Pd not here... the P.A said he went somewhere privately right after he know about the rumor," Namjoon said

"He must be taking care of the things by himself again," Yoongi said

Their Chairman, Bang Si Hyuk is also a known Chairman around the world because he's the one who invented BTS. Bang Si Hyuk always want to give the best life that BTS deserve from the start but because he was unable to do that due to bankruptcy back then. Now he trying to give a wonderful life for BTS.

Their room door suddenly got opened by a person. He walked in with a tired look.

"Jungkook... we have to hold a conference with Lisa from Blackpink"

"When ?"

"Right now... let's go. Lisa was already in the hall. I also called some paparazzi from different companies. By the way, I've sued Dispatch for announcing some bullshit. Let's go"

The members smiling nodding at their Chairman. The members still don't understand why their chairman insists to do it by himself even though he has a lot of workers working under him and he can just tell them to do it.

Jungkook was about to go when he suddenly got a text from his boyfriend

My Taetae

Good luck, my kookie

Thank you, love... wait for me to come back

I will

Jungkook feels lucky to have an understanding boyfriend in his life. Jungkook thought that Taehyung will become sad or ask him for a breakup but he actually did not. He even supports him. Guess the rumor is already out of hands at the uni. Jungkook clenches his fist and takes a deep breath. He promised himself not to make his baby sad again.