You called yourself A MAN ?!

Hey guys !!
How are you?

So, Idk what happened yesterday.. eventually, I accidentally published the last chapter. Thankfully I quickly edit it and change it...

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

The class ended earlier as the lecturer have an emergency that need her to go back home quickly. During the class, Taehyung doesn't even glance at me, even worse he gets way closer to his tablemate... That two actors...

It's getting on my nerve because of the way they caught Taehyung's attention and make Taehyung laugh...

My thoughts were interrupted when Jin hyung suddenly came to me and said to me to quickly come to the garden instead. I know it's about Taehyung again. I look at Taehyung with a sad look on my face. Every time I tried to approach Tae, Jimin will interrupt. Obviously not wanting me to talk with him. I notice he also already taken off Cooky keychain and my picture at his locker. I tried to hold my tears because I can't imagine how Taehyung will treat me later at our dorms but I guess that was the right time for me to talk with me since Jimin will not interrupt us. I want to ask Yoongi hyung to disturb Jimin not to go to Taehyung's dorm a lot.

I follwed Jin hyung behind him. In the middle of the garden, three people are sitting on the bench looking sad. Jin hyung is the one who called Namjoon then all of them look up at me with a pitying look. I gulped hard then sit the bench which is next to them. Namjoon just sighed heavily.

"Well, I guess.. we lost a new friend? Or should I say, FRIENDS? Taehyung and Jimin keep avoiding us as they don't want to involved with us anymore" Namjoon hyung said

"There's must be a reason" Jhope hyung said thinking positive

"Yoongi... Jungkook, you both should ask Jimin and Taehyung. Take your chance ... since Jhope said Jimin have deleted his number after last contact with him last night" Jin hyung said looking down.

You can say that I'm disappointed or a little bit sad when Taehyung easily gave up with me. He even throws everything about me. Is this what we call a true ARMY? Because what I see right now is a weak person who gave up easily. My eyes looked around and stopped when I saw a familiar figure walking past us. I quickly stand up and hold him trying to stop him. He looks at me with a not happy look and takes his hands harshly from me and folds his hands waiting for my words.

"Yes Mr. Jeon Jungkook, do you need anything?" The guy asked

"Bogum .. don't be too rude," JHope hyung said defending me"

"Did he really deserve a respect after dumping Tae just like that this morning? What a man ... take Taehyung's first and quickly leave him in the morning. You have no idea how much you have changed Taehyung. He laughed but not from his heart. He hurt and all of us can say that. I don't know what's wrong with you but I really want you to say sorry to Tae because of what you did... Jungkook you disappoint me a lot.... you didn't deserve a guy like Taehyung who love and liked you from the first..."

I keep quiet as I can't find any words to say ... what Bogum say it's true.. I am disappointed with Tae but look how the way he treated me, if I'm him, I'll hate a guy like me. I look at my hyung who have their eyes widened because of shocked from what Bogum said

"What did you say ... Tae's first ?" Jin hyung asked to Bogum

Bogum looks at me with raised brows.

"He didn't tell you? He comes to Tae's house at the drunk state and take Tae's first then left him the next morning. Jimin comforted Tae for a long time .. Thankfully, Tae's dad called Jimin to come to his house because Tae look lost. Taehyung's dad is already suspicious of Tae's behaviour when Tae don't want him to buy you guys concert" Bogum said

"Thank you Bogum... Ummm I guess we need to talk with Jungkook. Thank you for telling us and please tell Tae sorry and if later Taehyung gets better, please ask him to meet us. We need to talk this out. " Namjoon hyung said as Bogum walk away

All the hyung's eyes were on me. They look at me with a disappointed look. I lowered my head and start crying.

"YOU CALLED YOURSELF A MAN ?!" JIn hyung shouted make me flinch

"What the hell happened last night, Jungkook ??? Please tell us" Jhope hyung asked slowly

Namjoon hyung trying to calm Jin hyung down because his shout has grabbed all the other students attention.

I don't have any other choice anymore. So I tell them what happened last night.

"I'm done... I'm outta here" Yoongi hyung said as he left us and get into the university

Jin hyung just stand up and walk away not giving me any glance. Namjoon sighed heavily and smile at me softly and run to his boyfriend trying to calm jin hyung down. Jhope hyung is still in front of me some tears in his eyes.

"H-hyung..." I stuttered

"Why Jungkook? Tae... he is precious .. why do you need to break the gemstones into pieces? I trusted you that you will be the one to Tae" He said

"But hyung always close with Tae... why did you trust me ?"

"BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT TAE WILL CHANGE YOU !!! Jungkook, I never thought of Tae more than a friend... He only like a brother that I cherished but you... you are the person that he likes and love. Jungkook why ?? What did Taehyung do to deserve such treatments? For the first time, I a very disappointed in you, Jungkook... are you satisfied now that he ignored you now? Do you like it ?"

"NO !! I HATE IT! I WANT HIM, I NEED HIM! I REALLY MISS HIM' I shouted then broke down

Jhope hyung widened his eyes as he saw me on my knees crying. Some of the students look at us but they won't dare get close to us. I Kepp my eyes close crying... my tears falling down nonstop. I feel Jhope hyung knees down in front of me and wiped my tears. He have a small smile on his face. He pulled my head to him letting me cry on his chest .

"Go and get him before it's too late," said a familiar voice

I look up and saw Jin hyung standing in front of me and giving his hand for me to grab. I stand up quickly hugged Jih hyung. He patted my head and look at me.

"Jungkook, you did a huge mistake.. please say sorry to him. Let's go.... your class will start soon." Jin hyung said

Jhope hyung, Jin hyung and me walked together towards our class. My eyes are always on Taehyung watching all his movements from far. He then turn around and met my eyes. I smile at him but he gave his cold shoulder and continue focusing on the class.

My nightmare has come ...

.
.
.

What a chapter...
Well wait for it because the next chapter won't be the same
Hope you guys enjoy it...
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENTS AND FOLLOW ME

-S-