Hobi's VLIVE 🔞

I have to read yaoi manga just to write this chapter. It's because I didn't have any mood to write the SMUT chapter but I know I have to update so yeah thanks to the manga, I become horny... bruh.

No One's POV

No One's POV

Jungkook takes off his shirt then Taehyung straight feels his boyfriend's abs. Jungkook just smirked and take Taehyung's hands and lead to inside his cargo pants, to inside the boxer until he feel Taehyung's warmth from his dick. Taehyung stroke it slowly while Jungkook hovered Taehyung and kiss him hungrily.

Jungkook open Taehyung's shirts slowly letting his tummy exposed first. He kissed the tummy and to Taehyung's nipple. Jungkook sucks Taehyung's nipples like a hungry baby craving for their mother's breastmilk. Taehyung's right hand tugging Jungkook's hair as he feels the pleasure while his left hand unzips Jungkook pants letting the hard one free.

Jungkook not wasting any time as he quickly takes off Taehyung's shirt and Taehyung's pants. He goes to Taehyung's dick and licks Taehyung's inner thighs making Taehyung moaned louder. Jungkook takes Taehyung's dick in one go. He bobbed his head in and out at average speed.

"F-fuk...AHHHH. Daddy~" Taehyung moaned making Jungkook fasten his pace because he can feel his cock craving Taehyung's hole.

"Ahhh!!! D-daddy-ahhh CUMMING!!!" Taehyung shout as he comes inside Jungkook's mouth

Jungkook stood up and swallow his boyfriend's seeds. Taehyung panting nonstop and look at Jungkook with an erotic look on his face. Jungkook carry Taehyung and let him sit on his lap as he sat on the chair. Taehyung feel his body weakened, so he just lay on his boyfriend's chest. Jungkook put his dick inside Taehyung's hole without warning making the boy moan loudly.

"Baby... slow down your voice"

"Well, why didn't you warn me?!"

"Sorry baby... I can't control myself anymore" Jungkook said as he thrust inside fast making Taehyung flinch with the sudden speed.

Taehyung hands crumple the paper on the table and Jungkook controls Taehyung's ass to his dick. The pace becomes animalistic showing that Jungkook wants to cum.

"AHHHH! Fuck d-daddy -ngh slow! Slow!!"

"I'm cumming baby...-ngh be a good boy for me, okay?" Jungkook said as he stand up with his dick still inside Taehyung's hole. He push Taehyung's head on the table and pounded him hard making Taehyung moan loud and louder

"Fuck!" Jungkook cursed as he release his seeds inside Taehyung's hole. He takes out his dick and his cum leak from the hole. He smiled because he feel satisfied that his seed was inside his boyfriend's hole. Taehyung slowly stand up and kissed Jungkook's lips. Jungkook make some marks on Taehyung's neck again when he saw his last marks already fading.

Jungkook carries Taehyung again to his bed and wiped his cum with the wiped tissue since he obviously can't carry Taehyung to the washroom and let everyone see Taehyung's body which only he can see. After he cleaned up, he noticed Taehyung already passed up... he covered Taehyung's body with his blanket and kissed his forehead.