Hobi's VLIVE 🔞

Start from the beginning

The door suddenly opened wide with a loud voice from a guy. Jungkook widened his eyes and look at the guy with his phone in his hand as like he's like recording something.

"SHIT!" The guy cursed

Jhope's POV

I just got a message from the manager at our group chat and asked us who's making VLIVE tonight. I thought I'm the best choice since Namjin was just about to enjoy their relationship freely while Yoongi and Jimin... I don't know... flirting? I don't understand both of them.

As I open my VLIVE with a titled 'Miss me?', many ARMY come in and say HI to me. I just smiled and wait for a while to let the fans come in. The viewer's numbers getting increased making me smile wider. ARMY still supports us even after the announcement.

"HI, ARMY!!! MISS ME?" I said as I had already waited for 5 minute

The comments become wild with a lot of love from ARMY.

"Thanks, guys for still supporting us and loving us after the announcement. You guys are the best"

The comments were then full of love emojis until one comment grabbed my attention making me augh it out loud

"Is not that we gonna have you guys... You guys are too perfect for me!!! Thanks to TAEKOOK, I become their hard shipper!!!" the comment said

"Thanks a lot... please support our maknae... he's truly in love with Taehyung. So please don't ruin their relationship... I never saw Jungkook this happy when he's with Taehyung" I said making the comments go aww.

"Single life is painful!! Wuaaa!!! I thought stan BTS making me look at the guy who has high standards only but after the announcement, YEP I DECIDED TO BE SINGLE FOREVER!!!"

"Don't be like that, ARMY. There are more good guys outside there waiting for you. It's all mather of time and place. All of you guys will find your soulmate in the future and I hope you guys still remember us" I said to the comment

"If the my soulmate don't support me that I'm a ARMY, I'm gonna dumped him" A comment said making me laugh again

"Sure if that guy doesn't support you in anything you does, you have to talk it out with him and make some deal or something"

"Hobi~ please shows us TAEKOOK, please!! I'm dying to see Taehyung again. That guy seriously should become one of the members. HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!"

"I know right? Wait let me take you guys to Jungkook's dorm. I think they're doing assignments. There's no use text Jungkook because he always replies in his heart making me annoyed" I said as I take my phone from the tripod and walk to Jungkook's dorm.

I got the permission, the straightly walk to Jungkook's dorm with the phone in my hand hoeing around the dorm. The door didn't lock making me shake my head thinking that Jungkook forget to lock it.

"Your Jungkook is dummy, ARMY," I said as I get in Jungkook's dorm without knocking. I got surprised by Jungkook in his pants and shirtless while Taehyung are sleeping on Jungkook's bed with the blanket covering his body but because of the movement, the back of the body was exposed.

"SHIT!" I cursed as I just realized they just did it. I quickly turn the camera away. The comments suddenly become too wild and the viewers get too increased.

"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jungkook shouted taking my phone and looking on the screen.

"I-i don't know you guys... You know, WHY DID YOU GUYS do AT THE DORM?!" I shouted making Jungkook glare at me

"Shush! DOn't you see my baby is sleeping right now?!"

"You shouted first, you bratty rascal," I said

Jungkook covered Taehyung's body back and push me outside.

"YAH!! ARMY want to see you!"

"Sorry ARMY... I'll make LIVE TOMORROW... I'm too busy right now" Jungkook said as he give me back my phone and wave me goodbye

I pouted and walk away from Jungkook's dorm but still have a small smile on my face knowing this time Jungkook are very serious with Taehyung. I'm skipping happily to my dorm's building.

.
.
.

DONEE!!
Next SMUT I promised it'll be longer!

DONEE!! Next SMUT I promised it'll be longer!