Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

After the BTS's members go, most of the student's phones dinged showing there's a notification but it's a little bit wild since almost everyone's phone dinged at the same time. Jimin's phone also got dinged... I raised my brows because my phone didn't ding.

"OMG! Tae look at this!" Jimin said showing something

There's a couple with their cap and mask on. At one look, they already can guess they're idols. What makes me surprised is ... about what the title is written. It's said BTS's Jungkook and Blackpink's Lisa are secretly dating. I just tsked at the false news. The paparazzi making me sick especially the Dispatch. They intrude on our privacy too much make me sick of it. I don't believe this kind of news without the company's confirmation. In Entertainment industry are mostly for acting and attention. There are some of them that need to act like a couple for the company's profit while some of them need to be hidden not wanting their secret life exposed. Dispatch is a very known paparazzi that always follow famous idols everywhere.

I keep quiet until class finished. Jimin and I quickly pack our bags and go to our locker. We decided to hang out at my dorm.

"They must be having a hard time to settle this" Jimin said

"Yeah," I said lowered my head but got pulled by Jimin

"Tae... don't be too sad," Jimin said patting my back

"Nah... it's all trick from Dispatch"

" That's nasty paparazzi... guess they have to face the consequences from Bang Si Hyuk pd-nim"

"Yeah and... I'm worried about Jungkook..." I said making Jimin smirking

"Wel I think someone might need his bias posters back to put in his dorm again."

"I don't need it if that person is right in front of me"

"*Gasp... Kim Taehyung, are you showing off now that Jungkook right now is your friend?" Jimin said making me giggle

Friend my ass.. he should add 'boy' at the front.

 he should add 'boy' at the front

//TIME SKIP//
No One's POV

Taehyung just washed up. He forgets to bring him his boxer so that's why he's wearing his clothes without boxers on. Taehyung gets in the room and is about to go to his drawer to take his boxer but suddenly a hands grab him. He was slammed at the wall with the owner's hands caged him. Taehyung looks up at the guy. He's looking at Taehyung with his lust eyes. Taehyung just noticed that his shirt is a little bit oversized that making people as tall as Jungkook can see his body from above. Taehyung cleared his throat. Jungkook suddenly slammed his lips on Taehyung. His kisses are somehow different because the kiss is so intensively.

"I missed you," Jungkook said when he pulled apart making Taehyung shy

"I missed you more... nothing happened right? I can't watch the conference since I have a class but I heard from Twitter that you already told the truth"

"Yeah... so, you online on your Twitter?"

"Yep, can't help it because I'm your fanboy"

"Aka your boyfriend and from now on, Don't wear such clothes again. What if others saw it?"

Taehyung smile and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"My boyfriend is too jealous... Don't worry is yours"

Jungkook slammed his lips again against Taehyung and carry him to his bed. That night, they did it again. Taehyung doesn't want to ask Jungkook straightly about the details during the conference. He just waits for tomorrow.

Their room again makes a weird sound. The creaking and flapping sound. At the same time, Taehyung regret washed up too early. He got dirty again with his boyfriend's seed at the end. Jungkook and Taehyung sleep after 5 rounds nonstop. Jungkook spooning with his hands caging his boyfriend tightly not letting his boyfriend go.

They're sleeping in peace without realizing there are two guys in front of their door who heard everything. They got shocked at looking at each other not believing what they just heard... Guess Taehyung and Jungkook get in trouble tomorrow. Who are the guys and are they nice or bad?
.
.
.
Try to guess it!
So guys.. I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter. I'll go on hiatus starting tomorrow.