Sunday Threatening

(Yes I did skip Saturday lol. I kinda feel bad for making Ruv the bad guy here but if you want me to make Alexa or just make another character up to be the bad person to ruin everything that's totally fine. Just tell me, but rn we are making it Ruvvv.)

I woke up to my alarm blaring and a vibration to my side.
I look at my phone and see it's from Darnell.
Y/n:Ahem, hello...
Darnell:Yo, how are you?
Y/n: tired.
Darnell:Yeaa...
Wanna hang out I'm bored as hell. Nene is out with her gf to God knows where and pico is with bf.
Y/n:Uh ok but I need to get ready. I just woke up. Yk how tired I get when I just wake up.
Darnell:right.lets meet up by the arcade at 3.
Y/n:why so late?
Darnell:for you to get some extra sleep. I don't like cranky Y/n, she's scary.
Y/n:hehe yea ok see ya.

*du du du*
I hung up

I sighed and set an alarm for 2pm. Its only 12 so I could get like 2 hours of sleep in.
I close my eyes and fall asleep quickly.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
*ZZZZZZZZZZ*

"Wtf. That felt like 5 seconds." I mumble quinting my eyes. I grabbed my phone and turned my alarm off.
I get up and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face, yk all that. I head back to my room to get changed. I look at all the clothes I had bought off of she in or Amazon because I lost all the rest in a fire. With the energy left in my mind I picked out random pieces of clothing.

(If you don't like it then idk you choose

(If you don't like it then idk you choose.)
"Y/c I'm going out!" I was waiting for an ok but instead I hear some concerning noises from their room.
I walk out the front door and see Skittles car is there and as soon as I notice Sarvs car pulls up.
"Hello sweetie! Selever is here to see Y/c!"
Sarv said getting out of the car, hugging me.
"Uhm, yea Sel she's inside but I wouldnt recommend going in rn!" I blocked the door.
"Why?" He asked tilting his head.
"You just don't want to. Trust me. You don't wanna become emo do you?"
"No-what the hell are you talking about Y/n!?" He out his hands in his pockets.
"Just come here." I sighed as Selever leaned close to me taking a step forward.
"Y/c and some tutor are having sex. I don't think you want to see that considering you're in love with Y/c." I whispered to him.
"What?" He looked shocked and kinda sad. I felt bad.
"Hey mom!" His voice cracked as he yelled.
"Never mind!" He waved to me and got in Sarvs car, next thing I know she drove off.
"Poor Sel." I put my head down, looking at the floor.
I checked the time, 2:44pm.
"Shit." I grabbed my skateboard and ran. I hopped on it and road down the street, turning, going in front of cars without dying lol.

I arrived at the arcade a bit early so I stood in front of it for a while and waited.
A couple minutes pass by and a tall man walks in front of me.
A man none other than Ruv.
"Hey-" I can't cut off by him grabbing my arm tightly.
"What did I tell you Y/n." He said looking in my eyes.
"What are you doing to my daughter." His eyes filled with rage.
"Nothing! What do you think I'm doing!?" I try to pull my arm back, starting to get very uncomfortable.
"Let go, please. I'm not doing anything to your daughter!" I stared at the ground.
"You better not be. I will make sure Rasazy does not speak to you ever, or I will break your arm without hesitation. You got that?" I nodded quickly and he walked off.

"Hey you alright?"

(Quick chapter because why not. Lololol I'm tired.)