Schools back! (pt.2)

I hopped off the bus as I noticed Alexa and Rasazy followed close behind me. Rasazy giving Alexa a glare.
I ignored it and walked to my locker then I headed to class.
"Hello students! Thank goodness the person didn't do damage to the walls and only the desks and stuff so now we're back!" I didn't miss the big smile Ms. Apple had on her face, it scared the living shit out of me. Hey where's-
"HEY GUYS!" Nene came(😩) into the classroom holding Cassandra's hand. Kids where honestly shocked while pico, rasazy, Darnell, and me had a straight face. Once Cass sat down Hanzou got up and whispered to Cass.
"Are you dying. Is this how you want to spend the rest of your days!?" They whispered.
"Why are you acting like I'm going insane! I'm fine! God damn it." She glared at him. He sighed and went back to his seat. The Mohawk guy glared at me the whole class. Jesus what is up with these people hating me when they did something to me or I did nothing!? I spaced out thinking about, next thing I new the bell rang. I got up and grabbed my bag. I headed to my locker to see a note in it. I opened it to see the familiar name, Alexa

Dear Y/n,

You are very pretty and can we please meet up at lunch, I really want to talk with you again. I want you to get to know me, I just want to be friends! (Or maybe more if you want <3)
                           From, Alexa <333

Um...
Ex-fucking-cuse me!? I guess I can but it won't be pretty. Since I usually eat lunch in the bathroom, it was my safe place that wasn't the outside or in a cafeteria filled with teens screaming making my anxiety skyrocket. The outside makes me think of the worst, like (idk if I should put a TW here but TW mention of guns and shooting/killing) someone could have a gun in there pocket and start shooting at me or other people or a person can walk up to me and instantly kill me with one single object. It's not fun at all thinking about it. I looked up to see Darnell walking up to me.
"Hey you ok? I see your holding a note and you have been thinking about it for a while. It's almost lunch!" He said. That made me panic.
"Oh uh...how about you just read it yourself!" I pushed the note towards him and he grabbed it. He examined it closely.
"Ew the fuck. Who is she?"
"That's the thing, I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS!?"
"Fucking creep." He mumbled to me.
"Don't go just stay in the bathroom, it's your best option."
I nodded. Then I thought, what if she found me in the bathroom and confronted me. What will I do!?
*DEEEEEE(z nuts😏)         (I'm not funny)

Oh shit! Lunch! I looked around and saw the girls on the bus walking down the hallway. The pink haired girl spotted me and took her partners hand and ran up to me.
"Hello! You're the person on the bus right? I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Isaac and this is my girlfriend Morrigan but I call her Mori!" She had the happy smile she ways has that was less unsettling than Ms. Apples.
"Oh yea that's me! Cool names, I'm Y/n!"
I responded. Maybe they can help?
"You seen stressed, what's up? No Offense but make it quick, I want to get to lunch." She said.
"None taken, but there was this girl on the bus named Alexa and she told me to meet up with her at lunch outside and I usually eat outside because of my thoughts and in the note she was flirting with me." She nodded and looked at Morrigan.
"I have an idea, give me the note and if she asks just say you didn't get it and of she asks us I'll tell her she gave it to me!" She smiled and held her hand out. I nodded and gave her the note and thanked her. She nodded and walked off with her girlfriend. I sighed in relief I got my lunch bag and headed to the bathrooms. I sat in one of the stalls as I heard the door to the bathroom open. I instantly heard a high but low voice rant about something. I just sat there until I heard her say.
"Sorry, is anyone in here?" The girl said.
I slowly said the word hi and she turned to my stall.
"Oh my, im sorry! May I see your face dear? You sound beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!" She squealed. I closed my lunch bag and got up opening my stall door. She looked at me in amazement. The girl had brown hair and she wore (anything red) she was also beautiful I must say. Then I looked at her another time, wait she's a famous singers daughter! Cool!
"Oh my goodness you are! My name is Cherry by the way! But people know me as daddy dearests daughter." She held her hand out for me to shake, I shook her hand and she opened her mouth.
"Why are you eating in here? It's pretty clean but still!?" She questioned.
"Oh it's more quiet in here-"
"Oh my god! You poor thing! You have anxiety! Darling I just want you to know that what people say don't matter and you are the most beautiful person I've see  today and any other!" (That goes to you reader too! <3) She cut me off hugging me. She made me feel very comfortable and safe.
"Here how about we be friends! I can invite you over to my house and you can meet my bf too!" She took out a paper and own and wrote down number and handed me a sticky note to write down mine. I wrote it down and handed it to her. She smiled and hugged me once more telling me to take care of myself and to stay safe. I nodded and watched her walk out. I looked in my bag realizing I was done eating. I sighed and walked out seeing Cherry look directly at me. She waved and told me to come over there. I nodded and walked next her and sat. I have never felt more uncomfortable in my life. I felt my body tense almost shaking. Cherry put a arm around my shoulder and looked at me.
"Hey youre gonna be fine I promise I won't let anything happen to you." She handed me her headphones and I thanked her as I took them. I grabbed my phone and plugged in the headphones turning on music. These headphones were good, wow. The bell rang and I gave Cherry her headphones back and headed to my next class.

(Yo it's 12:32am rn and I  writing this while listening to the future diary opening on repeat. And ig I'll give you the word count.
1188)