getting home

Darnell pov:
"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!" I yelled.
If they actually fucking died I'm not going to their funeral.
They better be safe. I've called this bitch like 11 times and texted them 26 times and they didn't even read it! There's only 1 resource I have left. I opened my computer and looked on social media to find out her location.
"FINALLY BITCH. CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!" I yelled it told me her exact location but she wasn't moving.
"Y/n....? SHIT. Shit... They better not be dead in the middle of a sidewalk ugh!"
I grabbed my skateboard and headed to the location fast. Fuck cars, fuck stoplights, fuck stop signs. I need to know if my best friend in crime is ok!
I pulled up to the location to see them talking to the same tall lady we saw run out that car! Thank god they're ok.
"HEY Y/N! OH MY FUCKING GOD THANK GOD YOU'RE OK!" I saw them turn in my direction. The lady gave me a disappointed look.
"Yea, I'm ok I just got into some trouble with some drunk men. I'm just happy they didn't go too far with it." They said with a smile that quickly faded.
"Uh.... WHAT!? Come on let's get home! It's cold out here and you're wearing fucking tights with short black shorts with a hoodie and I'm guessing nothing underneath!"
"Ok, that may be true but still you don't have to cuss! Sarv doesn't approve that much." They whispered.
"Ok fine but still come on!"
They nodded and waved back to a small girl that I saw them talk to for a while at school.
"That your girlfriend?"
"What!? Hell no! She's just a friend!" They pouted.
"Yea I get that but you see, that's what Adrien Agrest said about Marinette." I said smirking.
They rolled their eyes and kept walking.

Your pov:
I wonder when I'm gonna see them again.

I open the door to see Nene sitting on the couch with Pico looking worried as hell.
"Oh my Lord! Thank god you're back safe! Are you ok!?" Nene got up and looked at me grabbing shoulders and hugging me.
"Yea I'm fine I guess."
"Oh my I was just so worried Darnell had told me that you got sexually assaulted by some drunken whores!"
I laughed at the name they gave them. I reasurred her that I was alright and they didn't do that much thankfully.
"Well now that that's done can I invite someone darnie?" She asked
"Ok sure and never give me that fucking nickname again. But who?" He responded
"Oh just, my girlfriendddd...."
"YOUR WHAT!?" Pico and Darnell screamed making me jump.
"HEY! Pipe down, Y/n doesn't like yelling! And yes my girlfriend." Nene said.
"Yea sure whatever! But you told me you had a one night stand with Jorda-"
"I did but it's only for money!" She cut him off.
She grabbed her phone dialed her number and held the phone to her ear. Couple minutes later she closed the phone.
"Ok soo I don't want you guys to be mad even you Pico! But~" She walked up to the door.
"My girlfriend issss" She opened the door.
"Cassandra!" All of us were in shock. Stood in the doorway none other then herself Cassandra was there.
"Wha...I....WHAT!?" Pico and me shouted.