Another day

(THANK YOU FOR 90+ READS HOLY-)

I see a bright light if the sun beam on me, I open my eyes fully to see my cousins legs in front of me. I look up and see her crossing her arms staring down at me.
"Hey bitch, get up you have 20 minutes to get ready!" She slapped my shoulder making me get up quickly by the sound of me having only 20 minutes to get ready. I ran to get my clothes and went into the bathroom brushing my teeth, washing my face, getting dressed, brushing my hair, and put lotion on. I ran out and grabbed my phone and headphones. I went out the door to see Ras standing there waiting for the bus. I sighed and smiled at her.
"Goodmorning." I said still having the smile on my face slowly fading away.
"Good morning Y/n, I was getting worried." She turned to me with her straight face having a bit of joy in her eyes.
"Don't be I'm right here." I looked away and heard the screech of the bus brakes. (Try to say that 5 times fast, I can't)
I put in my headphones and watched my cousin run out the door and turn to me.
"HEY, BET I CAN BEAT YOU!"
"YEAH YOU BET!" I ran with her to the bus and ended up in me winning.
"F-fuck you whore." Y/c said gasping for air walking on the bus behind me.
"What can I say, I have the need for speed Y/c." I ran to the back and waved to Isaac and Morrigan. They waved back and Isaac smiled. I waved to Rasazy as I saw her walk down the isle of the bus. She sat next me me and scooted over to me. It was fine though, it was Rasazy! I trust her. I saw Alexa get on the bus and look at me once again. I scoffed at the sight of her, I'm already tired of seeing her ginger hair and her freckles (btw there's nothing wrong with ginger hair or freckles!!)
She just made me very uncomfortable. Rasazy scooted even closer to me making it noticeable that she didn't like Alexa as well. I took out my phone and just played cookie run until we pulled up to the school. I got off the bus and felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey Y/n was it? I'm Alucard one of Cassandra's friends. I wanted to apologize for Cyclops and Cassandra wanted to say thank you for making Cy face plant into the ground." He kicked a pebble on the ground. I just nodded and walked off to my first class.

*Time skip to lunch*

I walk out of my class to see Rasazy walking my way, in confusion I run up to her and she hugs me.
"Hey, you ok Ras?" I asked patting her back.
"I'm perfectly fine? What to you mean Y/n? " she tilted her head. Well now I just feel bad, I didn't mean to insult her.
"Nothing sorry." I walked beside her to the cafeteria so she could go with someone. But on the way there I saw a familiar friendly face. Cherry.

She gasped and ran towards me hugging me and lifting me up off the ground.
"AAAA! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER Y/N! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She squealed.
"You remember my name? Wow."
"Who couldn't forget that face filled with beauty, after all, you are absolutely stunning! As always." She out her hands in the air and twirled.
"Oh my! Who is this? HUH???" she gasped, I looked at her with a confused look.
She pointed at our hands, I realized out hands were intertwined together. My eyes widened.
"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I'M SO PROUD AAAH!!" She clapped her hands and cheered.
"No no no! It's not like that I promise!" I covered her mouth.
"Yea ok...well I'm going to lunch, bye bye loves!" She ran away locking arms with her boyfriend. I sighed and walked Rasazy to the cafeteria, after that I waved to her and went into the bathrooms. As soon as I walk in I hear moaning coming from the last stall. I scoff a little bit to loud.
"Get a room." I scoff again
They gasped and quickly walk out feeling embarrassed. Fucking nasty asses. I sat in my stall, I didn't feel like eating so I threw my stuff away. I sat on the thing that holds up the sinks and scrolled through Instagram until next period started.

*time skip to the end of last period*

I walk out of my classroom and feel someone hugging me from behind. I tense up and turn but they turn with me making me unable to see their face. I sighed and looked at their hands, seeing the same exact sleeve made out of the same fabric Rasazy was wearing. She giggled and I chuckled a bit myself.
"Rasazy! Let go!" I laughed
"Fine." She reveals herself with a big grin on her face.
"Ras, if you want a hug you could just ask me!" I put my hands on my hips.

She giggled at the sight of me putting my hands on my hips.
"Hehe, thanks. Well I better get going see you tomorrow Y/n!" She hugs me and walks off.

I sigh and walk home by myself.

(If you have any Ideas for chapters I will do them! :D)