Selever?

(Update about the squid game story idea!: I've decided I will be making a 067 fan fiction very soon!)

Selever POV:
I have to talk to that bitch Y/n, who do they think they are liking my sister. And my sister likes her back! They're not even attractive anyway!
"Brother what makes you think I'm in love with Y/n?" I looked down looking at Rasazy seeing she was facing ahead of her.
"Well for one, you told mom and you forget we can read each other's minds Ras!" I cross my arms.
I see her face go red which made me even more frustrated then before.
"True, but why don't you like them? They are very nice, and pretty..." She mumbled.

"Pretty my ass! You know who's attractive?! Y/c!"

"Sel I think Y/n and Y/c are cousins."

"What."
"Theres no way! It doesn't matter if they look related-"
"You basically just called Y/n attractive, my case is closed." She cut me off.

"Whatever..." I need to talk to this mf when I go to Y/cs house.

Your POV:
Ugh, shouldn't they be walking to their house with me??? Idk if they bring there car to school but- whatever I'll ask.

I walk up to the door and open the door seeing a car in the driveway.
"Oh heyy!"
"How was your day?" They asked sitting on the couch.
"You bitch, you brought your car to school didn't you!" I took off my shoes and threw my bag in my room.
"Pipe down cuz! Maybe I did maybe I didn't. But I didn't know you wanted a ride!"  They threw a piece of popcorn at me. I sat next to them watching what they were watching. Coryxkenshin, a classic. I remember when we would watch him all the time back when we were 10 and 13, and most of our life basically. He still made us laugh till this day too!

"Did I tell you I made that emo bubblegum haired bitch face plant into the ground yesterday?" I say still looking at the TV.

"HAHA WHAT! Emo!?" They exclaimed.
"YEA I BROKE HIS ANKLES! I learned from the best!" I patted my chest 2 times and painted at Cory on the TV.

*BANG BANG BANG*

I flinched at how hard the person was banging on the door.
"Shit who's that?" They asked.
They got up quickly and opened the door gasped and squealing.
"HEY SEL! How have you been? And why tf are you here😀"

"Hey bro! I'm here to talk to your little cousin here, the one who my sister likes." He rolls his eyes.
"Oh yea! They're right here!" I turn my head slowly and waved at him. He stuck up the middle finger at me as I turned. Wow warm welcome bitch. I nodded and got up, me and my cousin switched places, I was by Selever now and she was on the couch.
"I hope you know in not gonna let you date my sister. She deserves someone way much better then you Y/n L/n." His eyes were glowing with fury. Surprisingly I just stood there with and unamused face.
"Yea ik." I say with the same unamused face.
"Neither will your dad." He grabbed me by my shirt collar shaking me violently.
"Don't ever compare me to that disgusting thing you call my father!" To make this worse she I really make a joke about his Russian accent. Nah I'll get killed.
"Damn ok sorry can you out me down now!" I whined hanging there. He dropped  me on the floor and laughed.
"HAHA- It's funny when you get hurt Roachy, anyways I'll see how my dad likes it when he finds out you like his daughter HAHA!" He laughed at the thought of me never being able to see the thing I love.
"Ok, Sel do it. I wish the best for Rasazy, good luck." He scoffs and walks out of the house laughing hysterically. I sigh and look towards my cousin, eyes locked on the screen. I look away from them and walk to my room and decided to take a nap.

(This was short asf but yk I ran out of Ideas lololololololol-)