x. dangerous liaisons

Začít od začátku

~

Madelyn laid bare, curled up against Kol's equally as bare chest in his new bed. She smiled up at him to find him already smiling at her.

"I've missed you," she said, tracing a random pattern along his chest with her finger. 

Kol hummed, running his fingers through her hair. "I missed you as well. After a century, things get lonely."

"I wish I could've helped with that," Madelyn said. 

Kol managed a smirk. "Well, you're here now. Might as well make the best of it."

Kol pressed his lips to hers, and she eagerly returned the kiss. She pushed herself up to straddle him, the sheet that was covering her chest pooled at their waists.

She moved her lips to his jaw and neck, sucking marks she knew wouldn't stay. His hands roamed her body until one rested in her hair and the other on her waist. The hand in her hair pulled slightly whenever she found a sweet spot.

"You know, my mother thought it was best to have a ball for our family. Kind of like welcoming ourselves to the neighborhood."

Madelyn hummed to show she was listening, not removing her lips from his body as they trailed down his chest.

"Would you like to be my date?"

Madelyn smirked as she pressed a kiss below his belly button. "Do you even have to ask?"

Before Kol could come up with a witty remark, Madelyn was gripping his length in her small hand. She pumped him a few times, spitting on the tip as lubricant.

She couldn't help the pleasure that ran through her body at the small sounds he made from just her hand working him.

"As much as I love your hands, darling," Kol spoke, almost as if he'd read her mind, "I love your pretty mouth even more."

Madelyn gave him one last pump. "As you wish."

She took his cock in her mouth, tongue swirling around the tip making him groan. Slowly, she took more and more of him until there was none left to take. 

Kol couldn't but smirk at her. "Good to know that after all these years you're still able to take all of me."

Madelyn pulled off of him. "Needed to make our first time in the new century worthwhile."

"I'd say you accomplished your goal," Kol said, watching as she took him once more.

She continued to suck his cock until his groans grew more frequent and he was pulling her off him by her hair.

"As much as I loved that, I think it's time I finally be inside you again."

Madelyn moaned at his words, allowing him to pull her up and flip them over so he was on top. He positioned himself at her entrance before slowly pushing in.

"I had almost forgotten how it was to be full," Madelyn said, moaning as Kol continued to push into her until he bottomed out.

He groaned. "You're so tight, love."

After a while, Madelyn gave him permission to move. He began thrusting in and out of her at a leisure pace, but she needed more.

"Faster," she moaned, clenching around him as he picked up the pace.

Usually things were more rough, but this was more loving. That was something that Madelyn and Kol would never turn down.

"I don't think I'll last long," Kol groaned.

"Me either."

Her nails scratched down his back as her pleasure grew, only adding to his own pleasure. She managed to pull him into a sloppy kiss, their panting getting in the way.