cuddles

C/N walked into the room in a towel, still wet from her shower. His hair was clinging to her neck in a way I'd always found extremely attractive. I paused my show, took out my earbuds, and grinned at her.

"Watcha doin' there?" I asked, conspicuously staring at her figure.

She walked to the bureau and picked out some sweatpants and a tank, then shuffled back into the bathroom and shut the door, ignoring me the whole time.

"Rude!" I yelled after her. He made a fart sound with his mouth from within the bathroom. "Wow, real mature."

I was just putting my earbuds back in when she returned to the room. She put on some pimple cream and climbed into bed next to me, resting her head in the space where my shoulder met my arm. I stroked her hair, running my fingers upwards along her scalp and then smoothing the strands back down. She smiled up at me, her E/C eyes trained on my face.

"Hi, you big baby," I grinned

"Hey, you big baby baby," she shot back, squirming until her face was level with mine. "You're a double baby, ha!" She leaned forward and pecked me on the nose, then grinned at me like an idiot.

"Someone has a lot of energy today," I muttered. She shook her head.

"I'm actually tired as hell," she admitted, shooting a quick glance at my laptop. I closed it and placed it on the bedside table, and she smiled gratefully.

"I love you," she breathed, earning a grin from me this time.

"Why, because I put away my laptop?"

"Because you're you, and you're all fucking mine, that's why," she chuckled, slipping a hand around my waist and tugging my body closer to hers. I draped an arm around her neck and ran my fingers up and down length of her collarbone, so lightly that C/N shivered.

"Wait, Y/N," she said, then leaned over to turn off the light. She moved back into position and placed my hand back over her shoulders.

"Better," she sighed, nuzzling her face into my neck. I could feel her breath on my skin; Her shoulders rising and falling under my arm.

"C/N..."

"Mhm," she replied sleepily.

"Do you love me?"

She wiggled out from under my arm, turned the light on, and looked me dead in the eye.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

I shrugged and turned away from her. She sighed and bear hugged me from behind, making me chuckle.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Bub," she laughed, straddling me and covering my face with kisses. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I'm gonna marry you, I'm gonna love you forever-" she stopped for a breath and a longer kiss. "We're gonna grow old together, and travel together, and-"

I cut her off with another kiss. She relaxed back into the spooning position, lips puffy.

"Anyway. I love you. Now go to bed."

A/N: This one's short sorry but it's kinda sweet