Part 5

I smash the pillow on his face.

"Get the fuck up" I said as he wakes up and looks at the time.

"SHIT SHIT I am supposed to meet up with Virginia. Now get the fuck out of my house." He says and I am just shocked.

"Wtf, I can't walk there it's too far. Yesterday you said you would drop me off at school. " I said

"Well that was before I knew I would wake up late and almost miss Virginias thing. I am not even going to school. Ask your mom and dad or something." He said annoyed.

I stopped doing what I was doing. I looked at him and sighed 

"I would if I could" I ask with anger but sadness at the same time. I took my things and stormed off. What an asshole. I couldn't call Zoe cause we fought and even if we didn't, I for sure know that she would tell Virginia. So I walked to school. Halfway there, my legs were already jelly. Some car passes by and then stop where I stood. There were two girls in the car. Bothe of them were wearing the same uniform as me. One had short black hair with green eyes. Another had Blonde hair with blue eyes. Both of them were stunning. 

"Need a ride? You look like you're about to faint." The girl with black hair said.

" Yes thank you so so much!" I said while breathing heavily

"My names Ludo and her name is Chiara."

"Hi!" Chiara said.

"Hello, I am Sydney" I said.

" Anyway where do you stay." Ludo asks.

"You know Zoe?" I said as they nod their heads. "Yea I stay with her."

"Then why are you walking, doesn't she have her own car?" Chiara asked

" Well we kind of fought." I said

Ludo raised her brow and said " Wait why are you walking this way? Isnt Zoes house the other side near school. Chiara, Nico house is here right?"She asked and Chiara nods.

" Well you know the party yesterday,I stayed over because Nico asked me to since everyone was rude to me."

"Ahh Okay. School is boring!! It's Nico's and Virginia's anniversary today and they are throwing a party. Do you wanna ditch school and get dresses?" Ludo says.

"Fine by me" Chiara says

"Hmm Fuck it" I said as the girls squeal and Ludo turns up the music.

We reach, we have a marvellous time. One of the best times of my life.

"Ok come on stop messing around, we have to buy some dresses and go to the party, Its already 4. Everyone that was in school went back home at 2" Chiara said

We all nodded and tried on a few more dresses. Chiara bought this beautiful gold dress that curves with the shape of her body because it matches her nails. Ludo got this black dress which was puffed at the shoulders. 

Sydney's dress

Sydney's dress

Sydney's POV

I wore a green dress. It had spaghetti straps and it was above the knee with a cut to show my thighs. It had flowers for the design and I loved it. I wanted to wear comfortable clothes but we all know what happened last time. I went home, showered, got changed and did my hair and light makeup. I apply lim gloss and I straighten my hair but curled the two bangs in front. I called Ludo and she came to pick me up with Chiara. They both looked gorgeous. The party was at Nico's house. Once we got out of the car, we headed to the door. Ludo knocks on the door as someone opens the door. It was Fabio. 

"Fabio?" I asked surprisingly.

"SYDNEY?" he asked as I clearly could see the fright but slight happiness in his eyes. Of course he was scared because he told me that he was gay and he thought he would see me anymore.

"Hey guys! Uh Sydney can I talk to you for a moment? In private." He said

"No problem, I'll catch up with you guys." I said.

I follow Fabio. He leads me upstairs. As I look down I see Virginia and Nicco all over each other. Honestly they deserve each other. I hate Nico with all my heart. Even though he doesn't know about my parents, what he said still hurt like hell. Suddenly he looks up at me and we shared eye contact. I quickly turn to look at Fabio and he takes me to a bathroom and then he closes the door. 

Authors note:

Hey guys. I am working on chapter 6 now. I will be continuing what Fabio said. I feel this chapter is Long but don't worry guys I have many more ideas!! Please vote!!! Love you guys so much xx