Chapter Twenty Eight

songs for this chapter: church by chase atlantic, heaven by julia michaels, scary love by the neighborhood

Rafe's grip tightens around my neck, nearly cutting the air from my lungs. What should be torture, is pure pleasure as his buldge presses against my front. Even the feeling sends euphoria throughout my body. It's been some time since he and I have been like this and it is something I have missed entirely.

His hands slide down my body, my once pure and innocent body that is all his. He is a fire, and I am beginning to realize that the soul purpose of my existence is surrounded by the heat he gives off.

"Fuck me already." I moan, my voice strained.

The blonde smirks down at me, the same look he has been giving me for the last six months. It should get old, but I don't think it ever will.

"Can't I tease you some more? You know I love to watch you squirm under me." Rafe pushes his cock against me and I can feel it begging to come out of his shorts.

I take matters into my own hands and grab it, rubbing my palm up and down his firm length. I watch as he lets out a moan, his grip loosening slightly on my neck as he succumbs to the pleasure being placed on him.

"Mm, Avery."

A giggle leaves my mouth as Rafe begins to unfold, clearly my touch enough to send him over the edge if I keep it up. My hand continues to rub his most sensitive body part, wanting to hurry the foreplay and feel him against me already. Eager? Abso-fucking-lutely. With a groan, Rafe pulls down his shorts, his cock nearly springing out. I smirk at the work I've put in, patting myself on the back for making him get to this point.

A sudden pressure makes me let out a breath and in nearly an instant Rafe falls on his king sized bed. Being on top is not my thing, it never has been. It intimidated me the very first time and I've never liked doing it. The alcohol in my system is telling me something different. My subconscious is nearly screaming at me to ride his dick like a mechanical bull. She usually wins in these situations. She won this time, too.

The blonde raises his eyebrows as I roll him over and straddle his waist. His hands immediately connect to my hips and I close my eyes, trying to feel some sort of rhythm as I begin to attempt this God awful action. Rafe moans from beneath me and I smile, knowing I am doing at least something right. My hips move back and forth, swiveling slightly. The grip against my skin tightens and a part of me likes the feeling of his fingernails digging into me.

"Avery you dirty girl." Rafe smirks up at me, his tongue running across his teeth as I throw my head back. The look he is giving me sends me into a fit of pleasure. His thumb finds my clit and rubs against it, creating a fuzzy feeling throughout my body. I've missed his touch, no, longed for it. In my eighteen years no one has made me feel like this. I've read books about this feeling and wanted it for myself. With Rafe, I get it every single time. With a quick motion, I am flipped over onto my stomach. My elbows prop me up as Rafe positions himself behind me. I suck in a sharp breath as he enters me again and thrusts against my ass.