Chapter Sixteen

songs for this chapter: i never existed by chase atlantic, before i go by mimi webb

Rafe's arms snake around my waist and pull me closer. The two of us lay completely naked under the comforter, the first time we've ever done this. Sex with Rafe is starting to feel different than it has in the past. It's always been fucking great, but the way our bodies moved as one together last night, and then a few hours later, and then again this morning holds more compared to our previous endeavors. His large hands caressed my body slower, his eyes made their way across every inch of my body, and he took his time with me. I've never experienced so much pleasure in one night, I was surprised I even had it in me.

"Can I ask you something?" Rafe whispers in my ear, his breath hot on my neck.

I hum in response, moving my back against his chest. His bulge hits the lower half of my thighs and I blush at the feeling.

"It's not really a question, more of a statement. I'm the only one that's made you cum."

My face gets hot. "I mean..."

Rafe lets out a deep laugh. "I fucking knew it!" I slap his arm and laugh along with him, "shut up."

The blonde flips me over and peers down at me with a devilish look in his eyes. "I can't believe there was no one before me that made you orgasm."

I shrug and move my dark hair from my face. "There were times that I got close, but I never made it to that point."

"I'm picturing you faking it in my head right now, and even that is turning me on. No wonder JJ is so obsessed with you."

I freeze under Rafe. "How did you know?"

His face contorts like he knew he fucked up by saying that. "People talk, you know that."

He's lying. "Why would the kooks even care in the slightest? How do you know?" My voice gets more firm with each syllable. Thoughts begin to run through my head of every possible conversation this could have been brought up in.

"Avery, chill out it's not a big deal, we've all slept with someone embarrassing." My hand immediately rises to slap his face, but he blocks it before I get the chance. His blue eyes continue to stare into mine as he slowly moves our hands back down. No matter the situation JJ and the rest of the pogues are in, I will never call him embarrassing or any names for that matter.

"I don't want you making fun of him. It was like a year ago, over and done with." I say, my anger deflating slightly.

Rafe rolls his eyes. "Fine, truce."

He moves off me and onto his stomach. Rafe knowing about JJ and I isn't the issue, it's what he could do with the information. Clearly, he's known for some time, but hasn't said anything. JJ and I's decision to lose our virginities to each other was simply because we knew if we did it with someone else, we would regret it.