"You got 30 seconds, Sixx" I said as I glared at him.

He walked over to the chair with a smug smile on his face and fell into it. Usually I'd be nice and gentle, but he was being a total prick. I started ripping the comb through his hair to try and style the teased up mess he had a little better.

"Fuck, Vanessa! I thought you went to school for this shit" he yelled as he placed his hand on his scalp. "Roxy come over here and fix this. Anything is better than this fucking hack job" he said as he snatched the comb from my hand and started teasing his hair back up.

I looked up through the mirror and saw Tommy and Roxy standing closely, smiling at each other a little too lustfully for my liking. It was like looking at two high school sweethearts that had met up outside their lockers.

"ROXY!" He yelled again.

She looked over and rolled her eyes. She strutted over and stood so close to me she may as well have just straight up pushed me out the way. I looked back at Tommy to see if he'd do anything but I caught him looking at me and then he quickly looked away.

I walked over towards him and held his hand in mine. "Everything okay?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders a little awkwardly. "Yeah I'm fine" he scoffed. I wouldn't say I was psychic, but I knew my husband and I knew when he was lying. I guess you could say the fact he couldn't look me in the eye at all had something to do with that.

"Alright Mötley you're on!"

Tommy was about to race out but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. He looked at me a little confused. I reached up and kissed him, keeping my lips there a little longer than I should have. "Good luck baby" I smiled as I brushed my thumb against his cheek. He smiled and quickly left.

The guys ran out the room and of course Roxy pushed in front of me and Sharise. Sharise looked over at me all wide eyed and I knew she was on the verge of grabbing this chick by her hair and throwing her out the backstage door and the two hadn't even spoke.

We made our way up to the side of the stage just as Tommy hit the first beat to Shout At The Devil and joined Tom Zatuat.

"Tom! It's so great to see you!" I said as I welcomed him with a hug.

"Hey Vanessa!" He smiled. "How's it going Sharise?" He said, throwing his hand up. She clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes as she danced a little to the music. His eyes dropped back to mine and he frowned. "What's up with her?" He asked.

I nodded over in Roxy's direction. "We met Nikki's new girlfriend" I smiled sarcastically.

"Sixx has a chick!?" He asked in disbelief. I smirked and cocked my eyebrow. "Well, he's seen her more than once and Tommy and Vince seem to be big fans of hers" I said with a sigh and an eye roll.

He squinted his eyes a little and glanced over at her for a few seconds. His eyes grew large for a moment, so I followed his eye line. Roxy had pulled down her mini dress and her tits were all over the place as she jumped up and down. I looked over at the guys and of course Tommy and Vince loved it. Mick was shaking his head and turned away as he walked further onto the stage, and Nikki was so wasted he was just about able to stand - I'm surprised he could even play a freakin' cord.

"Yikes" he cringed.

"So anyways, that's Roxy. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of her" I smirked.

"V, we both know I'm a warm blooded man and I love women just as much as the next guy, but I really don't think I want too" he said, looking a little grossed out by her.