On The Flip Side: Chapter 1

Knock knock knock.
Nutty knocked at the door of Sniffles's house. Sniffles invited him over, saying it was urgent. Nutty adjusted the satchel slung over his shoulder and fixed the candy in his hair. The door opened slightly, and Sniffles peeked out.
"You wanted to see me?" Nutty asked. All of a sudden, Sniffles grabbed Nutty's shoulder and flung him into the house.
"Thank God you're alright. I was worried sick about you." Sniffles said hastily, with a sense of urgency of his voice.
"What's wrong?" Nutty questioned.
"It's Flippy. He's flipped out. He's gone on a rampage. The only ones still alive are me, you, Lammy, Splendid, Splendon't and Shifty." Sniffles explained.
"Yikes, that's sounds like quite the bloodbath." Nutty replied through gritted teeth.

Sniffles turned around and looked out the window. There were body parts strewn everywhere, and a trail of bloody footprints on the road. All of a sudden, two yellow eyes peeked through the window. Sniffles was in shock - Fliqpy was here! He jumped back with a loud shriek and yelled, "Get to the bathroom! Now!" Nutty and Sniffles ran up the stairs and as soon as they locked themselves in, there was a loud crash. That manaic kicked down the door!
"Oh, Sniffles!" Fliqpy called. "Your old pal Flippy's come to hang out..."

Quivering with fear, Sniffles noticed the satchel on Nutty's shoulder.
"Nutty, what do you have in that satchel?" Sniffles asked.
"Three bags of fruit chews for us to share." Nutty replied.
"Eat all three bags." Sniffles commanded.
Immediately, Nutty tore open the bags and ate every last sweet. When he finished, he was bouncing off the walls. Sniffles was used to this. All you had to do was stay as still as possible. Suddenly, the bathroom door bust down. Nutty would've been squished if he didn't dodge out of the way. As the dust began to settle, Fliqpy's shillouette was in view. Cackling evilly, he came into view, twirling his dagger in his hand. Nutty stopped and stayed, twitching every so often. It just so happened that Flippy looked like a giant green gummy bear...

Nutty pounced onto Fliqpy, making him drop his dagger.
"Get those chompers away from me!" Fliqpy yelled. He edged closer to the dagger, grabbed it, and plunged it into Nutty's stomach.
"NUTTY!" Sniffles exclaimed.
Nutty turned around with a weak smile on his face.
"Don't let...him...win..." he murmured before dying.
This activated Sniffles's fight or flight reflex. He punched the window, grabbed the shards of glass on the floor...and jumped out the window. He fell onto a trampoline and bounced over the garden fence and started running. Nutty planned this in case of a Fliqpy attack. He ran past the blood and guts and decapitated heads and ran to Lammy's house. He needed to find solace. Fast.