Random Headcannon Time!

-Toothy and Handy are step-brothers. When they were kids, Toothy was the friendly one, while Handy liked to pull tricks and pranks on Toothy. However, when Handy got his hands amputated, Toothy took Handy under his wing.

-Flippy has dyslexia, which makes sense how he mistook a knife for a slice of pizza when trying to assassinate Tiger General.

-Petunia loves to draw, and does it in her spare time. She likes to draw landscapes and still life.

-Disco Bear does play video games, but he only plays rhythm games. He would beat your a*s if you played against him in FNF or DDR or something on those lines.

-Sniffles is a private tutor, and he helps tutor the gang. Currently, he tutors Brutey and Cutey every Monday-Friday for two hours. Cutey is a fast learner, but Brutey takes a bit longer. When I say a bit, I mean a lot.

-Toothy loves to annoy people with memes along with Cuddles. The main victim is Giggles, and that's why she has a love-hate relationship with him.

-Nutty and Sniffles are huge video game nerds and often cosplay together. Their favourite game so far is Deltarune Chapter 2, and they are planning a cosplay themed around the game (Sniffles as Berdly, Nutty as Spamton).

-Mime is a selective mute, so he can talk, he just chooses not to. However, in situations where he has to talk, he will. The other Tree Friends believe he was born mute, so Mime talks in private.

-Flaky has the potential to get extremely pissed, but it is really noticeable, and Lammy lets her vent in a private place and lets her chill before going back to what they were doing.

-Handy is a surprisingly good singer, but he tries to hide it. However, he often gives himself the slip when he sings in the shower. He tends to sing loudly, and Petunia can hear it all.

-Brutey swears 24/7. Cutey constantly scolds her for the use of profanity, but Brutey then starts talking in a really posh voice to annoy Cutey.

-Mime is fluent in sign language and morse code and uses them as his way of talking to the others.