Introduction

Jen Thrasher and Blane Cook had been on and off lovers since they were twelve and fourteen. It started as puppy love and grew into their teenage years. However, like every teenager, they faced many challenges. Much to surprise, once you learn their story, the chapter of their relationship in each other's lives hasn't closed yet. They took an unexpected u-turn, but it may end up being a complete circle by the end.

Jen had moved into the area three years prior to meeting Blane. But when she met Blane, in all of his goofiness and flattery, she fell. Contrary to the thoughts of most, she saw the good in his heart, though everyone said he didn't have any. She took the ridicule from her new friends, and her family for many years.

Two years after meeting Blane, she moved again. At the time, it hurt for her to look at Blane. She was destroyed inside and she knew if she hugged him goodbye for the last time she would bust into tears. Thankfully, she got that do-over two years later... but it wasn't the last goodbye she said to Blane. This is a story of love, sacrifice and heartache.

Follow Jen's journey through falling in love and making hard decisions and destructive ones along the way.