16 - Beast

He harshly bites her soft neck giving her painful hickeys which is new to Kanti she was a crying mess

His lips travel from her neck to her chin then his eyes fell on her soft lips which he wanted to taste all the time he look up to see her Hazel eyes but..

When his eyes met Kanti's crying face, her messy hair,red nose, her heavy sobs , tears dropping down nonstop,those painful marks on her neck, the way he's pinning her hands hard that will sure leave marks, removing her clothes, she looks so fragile and vulnerable under him..
But his eyes shows no emotions

"Pleas-e I be-g yo-u lea-ve m-e..mummmmhhhhhhh

Before she could speak he attack her lips, he kiss her while she tried to push him but he puts all his weight over her.. making her unable to move an inch. Tears dropping nonstop the poor girl can't even cried out because of the kiss..

Her lips felt like soft delicious jelly to him while he's lost in his own world eating her lips like a hungry lion he didn't even realise Kanti pass out because of suffocation..

When he didn't feel her moving he looks up that's when realisation hits him.. She fainted..

Aww sweetheart you can't even bear a kiss I wonder how you gonna handle when we do...

A small sigh left his mouth..He stood up and carefully puts the duvet over her.. his eyes fell on Kanti's shirt laying on the floor which he tored and the surrounding.. the mess he created

Shitt!! Taehyung.. look what you did... He scolded himself.. He slowly sat near her and cherish her cheeks.. He immediately regret his actions..how could he hurt such an innocent soul..

How could he touch a women without her permission he isn't someone who will do such things he is the mighty KIM TAEHYUNG he always gets whatever he wants..But when it comes to her.. he always lost himself.. He bend down to her level and kiss her forehead..

Goodnight my angel...

* * *

To be Continue ~