14- Caged

'And I'm not interested in you, I don't want you'...She retorted back.

"Aww Angel.. playing hard to get huh?" He mutter. Hmm seems like you don't want your precious thing.. I see..

You mean my flower shop right? Fine take it do whatever you want. Even if it's my most precious thing for me it doesn't matter I will let you have it if it satisfied you, as long as it gives you peace then go ahead. But I will never exchange myself with that 'You can't never have me'! Mr.Kim.
She spoked farelessly looking straight into his eyes..

Taehyung was shocked at her suddened change of attitude he knew that she ain't an easy girl but he never expected that she will talk to him like that infact she's the only one who has the guts to talk to Kim Taehyung like that.. her boldness impressed him alot.

Sweetheart don't you think you are being too noisy. Kanti rolls her eyes at the nickname he just call her while he just smirked

It's fine if you don't care about your "Blossom" (name of flower shop *just a reminder*)
But you sure you won't care even if I take your most precious one way more precious and important then your Blossom He spoked with a mischivious grined on his face.

She looks at him confused but deep down she's scared , scared that what will he gonna do if it's not about the shop then..

Wh-at do you mean?

Hmm someone's impatient.. Smirked never leaving his face.. Taehyung took his ipad from the table and type something on it.

He turned the screen to her..

'Ajumma'! She spoked.
It's a video that Mrs.Aro (her ajumma)is standing in front of the flower shop decorating the flower ( Idk how to say that thing like preparing or watever).

Kanti look at him again confused.

Why are you showing me this.. she spoked and again look at the video that moment she realised that it's a live video

Taehyung poked his right inner cheek with his tongue He stood behind her figure and softly held her shoulder. She flinch at his sudden action yet she just stay there standing quite her eyes were focused on the screen curious that why he's showing her this.

Sweetheart if you look little closely to this..Did you see a Truck there right at the opposite side of the shop

Ye-ah so..

So..what if that Truck drives directly to the shop I mean offcourse accidentally.. He spoked innocently followed with a smirked

She finally understood what he mean she immidiately turns around to him

Y-ou.. You can't do this why? Why dragging my ajumma why her?

Relax sweetheart nothing will happen to her if you behave well and did what I want. Common it's just a simple deal "Give yourself to me be mine and your precious one's are your's)

A chucked left her mouth.. You know what that will never happen who do you think you are? You can't control me threatening like this.
And 'Why me? Why all of the people why me? What did I ever do to you.. Why are you doing this all for? I didn't knew that you are such an asshole.. I'm not scared of you Mr.Kim fucking Taehyungg!!.. she retorted back angrily..

Taehyung was frustrated by her behaviour and the way she talk to him he was handling her very softly but she always crossed the limit ''According to Taehyung''

What did you just call me?.. Taehyung step closer near her while Kanti step back scared and regret calling him asshole. She keep stepping back till she hit the wall he came more closer and bent down to her height she look down nervousely not daring to look up at him..