∼ 2 ∼

It was your first day in school and you already had made a lot of friends. It was your lunch break and you and Julia were entering the cafeteria when you noticed a large circle around two people. You went to get a closer look only to be greeted by  a boy you figured was a bully  grabbing a much smaller boy by the back of his shirt. 

He was hitting and kicking him and you instantly hated the sight, you hated conflict.

 He just kept beating him that you couldn't take it anymore and walked straight to the bully and pushed him away. The bully was caught off guard and let go of the small boy. He stared at you for a second before growling "What the fuck do you think you're doin?" he asked "I think I should be asking you that" you replied now glaring at him.

 You turned around scoffing and started walking towards a now gawping Julia, when you felt something push you against the floor. Every one gasped as you fell face first on the marble floor, you groaned and slowly turned over to see the bully about to punch you with a smug grin on his face. You closed your eyes knowing you were about to feel an immense amount of pain but it never came. 

You slowly opened your eyes to see another boy holding the bully's hand, the bully looked shocked as he stared at..... Jimin! Your eye's widened in surprise. 

"Tae what are you doing?" Jimin scowled, ohh so the bully's name was Tae.. only now you realised that Tae was actually pretty handsome. 

"I'm teaching her a lesson hyung! she came in the way!" Tae looked like he was actually kind of scared of Jimin. Jimin sighed and let go of Tae's hand "I don't want to hear excuses, now go" Tae gave you a glare then walked off, pushing every one out of his way. 

Jimin then turned around to look at you "I'm so sorry about my brother are you okay?"he held his hand out to help you up,  wait what? brother? Well that explained why Tae actually listened to him. You shrugged and took his hand. "um I'm okay i guess" he nodded and let out a sigh of relief. "Here I'll walk you to your next class.. it's Chemistry right?" You nodded "okay come on even I have that" he said giving you a small smile which was probably the most beautiful thing you ever saw. 

A/N- hiii, so how do you like the story so far?