•°¹°•

The bell of the café rung, indicating of a customer's arrival. The short guy looked furiously at the door, knowing who's time it was to visit. He looked at the tall and handsome guy, entering the café and taking a seat beside the window. The short guy made his way towards the man and stood there, bowing his head and asking the customer to place his order. The handsome guy grinned looking the brown haired shortie and replying 'the usual one'. Of course the short male knew what he has to order and he turned to go inside.

"Taehyung! Blueberry muffins for table number 09!" He yelled looking at the beautiful owner of the café, his best friend Taehyung.

"Oh. It's that usual guy, right?" Taehyung smiled peaking through the small crack of the door and looking at the customer who was facing his back to the door.

"Yeah.. now may I serve those blueberry muffins? I know you must have been already made them?" Jimin grinned.

In return Taehyung too flashed his boxy smile to his friend and then offering him the freshly made muffins, decorating with another blueberries while serving in a white glass plate. Jimin took it gladly and quit to serve it to the customer.

He walked towards the man, placing the dish on the table infront of him and bowing before leaving the table, to serve other customers.

"Oh my.." the man moaned at the taste on that delicious treat. He loved it. He loved how delicious the muffins were, made with fresh blueberries always, used the vanilla filling at the centre which would be his favourite part to eat it at last. He loved the whole round blueberries that were used to decorate the dish even more. Basically, he loved the dish the most.

' I should ask that guy his name. He makes this so passionately, I'm falling in love with this taste..'

He thought and again turned his complete attention to his muffins, devouring it whole. He sighed with contentment, wiping his mouth with the white tissue and turning around, looking for the guy who had been served him the muffins.

"Hey!" He called out as he saw the one.

Jimin looked at the man who was calling him. He saw the handsome man calling him while raising his hand and he frowned. Nonetheless, he paced towards the table where the man was.

"Yes sir? How can I help you?" He bowed.

"Umm.. if you don't mind, then.. will you please tell me your name?"

He again frowned. He looked at the man infront and smiled awkwardly.

"Jimin.. I'm Jimin."

"Oh Jimin! Nice name. I'm Jungkook.." he said offering his hand towards the short male and asking for a handshake. Jimin looked at the hand and raised his eyebrow. He wanted to roll his eyes at the man but forcefully smiled and made his hands way towards the other's. He shook his hand and looked at the man who was smiling at him.

He was about to pull back his hands being awkward but gasped as Jungkook tightened his grip and stood up.

"So.. this are the hands which makes this much delicious muffins?" He asked gazing at jimin's little hands.

'why is this guy so curious bout the muffins? What a flirty guy.." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"No.. actually my friend makes them. The owner of the café." Jimin stated and he felt the grip on his hand loosened.

"Oh sorry.. I thought.. ab-can I meet him?"

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.