A look into the future

THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR OF ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE TOKYO MANJI GANG IS ABOUT TO BEGIN !!!! [Draken announced to all the members present, Y/n and the rest of the guys lay in front of everyone as they watched Hakkai talk about what happened on christmas day].

- I'm responsible for all of this... I'm sorry, everyone [Hakkai bowed to all the members present receiving forgiveness along with encouragement from the rest of Toman].

- Hakkai... I'm glad everything turned out well [Y/n smiled in relief as he watched everyone cheering Hakkai on].

- now, the second person ! Inui ! come forward ! [the former Black Dragon member and his partner Kokonoi came forward and talked about their purpose on this meeting, they would join Toman but more specifically, Takemichi's division].

- WHAT !? WHY HERE !? [Y/n said in surprise as he watched the former Black Dragons approach Takemichi]

- it's a pleasure to be here captain ! [Y/n looked carefully at Koko, he reminded him of someone]

- I won't ask you to trust us, just tell us when you need us and we'll be there [the murmurs among the Toman members were getting louder and louder so Draken shouted for everyone to shut up].

- lastly, I'd like to talk some more about what happened on Christmas... [Mikey took a few steps forward]

- Kisaki Tetta, you're out. [Everyone was surprised to hear this]

- WHAAAAAAAAAT !? [Y/n covered his mouth in astonishment, but in his mind he was jumping with happiness].

- What are you talking about Mikey ? are you kidding me? [Kisaki said nervously]

- I'm not kidding, you're out. [at this point Y/n was just trying to hold back his mocking laughter]

- wowowowowow stop right there, if you kick Kisaki out I'm out too which means... that out of the 450 Toman members, the 50 former Moebius members and the 300 Valhalla members will leave and Toman will be left with only 100, are you sure about this ? [Hanma said with his confident smile].

- I don't care, Toman was getting too big anyway [Mikey said seriously].

- getting too big ? what the hell Mikey ? isn't that Toman's goal ? [Kisaki seemed to be trying to keep his cool but he was slowly losing it].

- you instigating the Christmas conflict... was it to make Toman bigger ? [Y/n watched the whole discussion in complete surprise, he was living for all the drama].

- in order to make Toman great I've been ignoring so far all your dirty methods, but it ends here [Kisaki lost his cool and started yelling in desperation about how Mikey needed him to be able to make Toman great]

- this... looks like a telenovela love breakup [Y/n could no longer hold his mocking laughter as Kisaki begged not to be kicked out of Toman].

- it's over Kisaki, your arbitrariness will ruin my dream [Mikey left the place leaving Kisaki defeated on the floor, then Draken ended the meeting].

- wow... that really... happened [Y/n couldn't take it anymore and started to laugh mockingly at what had just happened, but he got some stares from the rest of the Toman members so he shut up].

- oh... sorry! [ Y/n felt uncomfortable]

- Guys, does this mean that my mission was a success ? [Takemichi said astonished]

- you're right ! that means we won ! [Y/n said cheerfully and Chifuyu nodded]

- I guess... you could call it a victory on our part !