ToMan Ft Y/n vs Moebius Pt 2

- HUH !? WHERE THE FUCK DID TAKEMICHI GO !? [Y/n said with nervousness in his voice due to the absence of someone next to him, Takemichi was looking for Draken in the crowd of people fighting so Y/n was left all alone].

- Ufff alright Y/n, take a deep breath and remember everything you know about fighting... [a Moebius gang member comes over to hit Y/n] - AH- I DEFINITELY LEARNED NOTHING !!!!

[Y/n closes his eyes and throws a punch in the air that surprisingly manages to hit the guy, knocking him out] - wow... THIS IS AWESOME ! [Y/n said excited to  won his first 1vs1 fight after a long time, but he let his guard down and two guys were coming up to attack him from behind].

- WATCH OUT Y/N !!! [Mitsuya knocked down the guys who were going to attack Y/n, due to the surprise the latter stumbled and fell to the ground] - ugh, shit...

- Hey ! are you alright !? [a worried Mitsuya helped Y/n get up from the ground] - please be more careful, I don't think fighting is really your thing Y/n [Mitsuya said with a mocking tone].

[Y/n clicked his tongue with some annoyance] - tsk, I'm just a little rusty you know ! [As Y/n shook himself he noticed another gang member approaching from behind to attack them, but this time it was Mitsuya who was about to get hit ]

- Mitsuya-kun, watch out in the back !!!! [Mitsuya reacted and managed to dodge the attack, Y/n took the umbrella wich was going to be used to attack Mitsuya and broke it, then kicked the guy in the head and knocked him to the ground] - see! I told you i just needed a little warm up !

[Y/n smiled proudly while trying to show off in front of Mitsuya, who shook Y/n's hair a bit] - hehe, you're great Y/n ! [Mitsuya smiled showing to what in Y/n's eyes ( and anyone's honestly) was a totally angelic and perfect smile, this made Y/n blush].

- come on ! there's no time to waste, be careful okay ? [Mitsuya said goodbye to Y/n and went to fight with more Moebius members and Y/n stood frozen looking at Mitsuya leaving, he had a big blush on his face because of Mitsuya's words]

- he said I'm cool... HE SAID I'M COOL !? [Y/n cracked his knuckles and smiled excitedly] - alright, it's your time Moebius ! I'll kick everyone's asses !

[Y/n went to hit more people inspired by Mitsuya's simple words, after a while in the fight he spotted Pehyan in the crowd and decided to approach him trying to prevent him from harming Draken or committing any other act that could endanger someone].

- Peh !!! [Y/n and Peh exchanged glances, Y/n was slowly approaching Peh but Peh was moving away].

- this doesn't concern you Y/n, leave me alone if you don't want me to kill you too ! [Y/n just looked him in the eyes and clenched his fists in frustration]

- Pehyan... what happened to you my friend ? are you sure you want to do this ? do you think this is what Pahchin would have wanted ? [ after hearing those words Pehyan became enraged and hit Y/n with an enormous force which made Y/n fall to the ground immediately].

- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW HUH !? DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME OR PAHCHIN ! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME OR WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH WITH PAHCHIN ! YOU'RE NOBODY! I-I... I JUST... [Pehyan spoke with some tears in his eyes after hurting his precious friend, when Y/n heard those words he felt hurt but he knew that Pehyan was only acting out of anger and frustration, so with the little strength he had left he stood up and smiled at Pehyan with tears in his eyes].

- Pehyan... please let's go back to eating Dorayakis before entering the school after this, okay ? [and once again there was the sound of blood flying through the air along with the sound of a body falling to the ground, Pehyan hitted Y/n again and he fell to the ground again but this time with a broken nose].