Chapter 6: Bloodlust

Start from the beginning

During dinner, when Aki was making some stew while wearing an apron, Frost served Power and Denji some curry and rice. "I hate vegetables! Bleh!" She threw a carrot towards Denji. "A carrot!" Denji shouted as he caught it and instantly ate it.

"Don't throw vegetables!" Aki shouted.

"It's rude to the farmers who grew them! Monster!" Denji said with a frown while Frost quietly ate her food.

During the bath time before bed, Power was on the nerves of the duo again.
"I am the kind of person who almost never bathes!" Power shouted.

"Get in!" Aki shouted.

"You stink." Denji remarked while Frost quietly got inside with her clothes.

When Power went to use the toilet:

"The toilet? I am the kind of person who never flushes." Power said.

"Flush it!" Aki frowned.

"It stinks!" Denji shouted.

Denji and Aki eyed her with rage, while Frost stepped out of the bath, wearing her long t-shirt. Aki flushed when he saw her with her bare legs and turned to look aside. Denji stared with a blush as Power looked at her in a wide open mouth. "You know, I changed my mind! I'll take a bath with Frost!" Power said as Frost blinked at her. "A bath with me?" She said as Power nodded. "She just did!" Denji shouted.

"But you know... if Power does take a bath with you... then please do something..." Aki said with a sorry look. Frost nodded a bit for Power, "Sure, I don't mind. Aki's baths are very relaxing." She spoke as she opened the bath for Power. Power stepped in and instantly stripped as she jumped in the bathtub and started splashing water at Frost. Frost actually enjoyed it as she splashed some water back while washing Power with soap and water. It took a while, through all the laughter and the cheers, but they came outside in some time.

That night, it was still undecided who would use which room, since Aki's house only had two bedrooms. So they spread down futons on the floor to sleep. Power hugged Frost as she tried to sleep. "You know, you must give the one you love lots of hugs! And I love you Frost! You're my buddy! And so is Denji!" said Power as Aki came and lied down beside Frost. He looked at her as she was being held by Power. Aki smiled a bit before turning to his other side and picking up the blanket.

"Clean the toilet before you sleep Denji." Aki said just when Denji was about to sleep. "Huh? Why me?" Denji frowned, but still had to do it.

At night, while Frost slept soundly, Power stood up and went to Denji who was till cleaning the toilet. Aki turned around to see Frost as she slept, her face was turned towards him as he slightly stroked her cheek.

'Give the one you love hugs huh?'

Aki thought as he lightly picked up her hand and placed it over his waist, he lifted her head and placed it over his right arm as he hugged her.

"Sure feels nice... she's warm." he murmured.

________

"The gun devil huh?" Frost spoke as she looked at Aki. She held in her hands a piece of the gun devil's flesh. Himenko smiled at her as Aki stood over the corpse of the devil they'd just slayed. Frost looked at Aki. "So he wants revenge? From the gun devil?" She spoke. "Yes, it took away everything Aki had. On a playful snow-filled day." Himenko said as they moved towards Aki.

"It really did eat a piece of the gun fucker huh? Did it eat it? Or was it fed it? It was quite strong for this small fry." Himenko said as she stood on the devil they had slayed.

"Either way... it's all same to us... we have to kill any devil we see."

Aki spoke as he held a piece of the devil. Aki looked at Frost, "Let's go home for today. We're done for today." He spoke as Frost walked towards him as she waved at Himenko. "Good job Frost-chan!" Himenko smiled. "Same to you Himenko-san." Frost said and walked back with Aki. That day again, before entering the house, Aki stopped her.

"I want to make a deal with you. You're a devil, so it should work." Aki said.

"Sure. But I don't have anything I need. Nor will I take your offers. You already have Kon." Frost replied. Aki took a deep, sharp breath before he spoke.

"Then?"

"I don't want anything but I'll do whatever you want."

"Fine, I want you to promise me, not to kill any human. No matter what they do to you."

Frost was silent for a while, but then she spoke.
"Sure."

"But I can't just let you off without giving you anything... it won't be a contract..."

"It's okay." Frost said as she reached out her hand to open the door, but Aki blocked her. "You need blood don't you?" He said. Frost's eyes widened a bit. "I saw it. You seemed weak." Aki said as Frost nodded a bit.

"That's it. It'll power you up for our next mission too." Aki said as he stepped inside the house and pushed her inside a room, his room. He loosened his tie, "I heard you devils prefer the neck." Aki said as Frost stopped him, her hands surprisingly cold.

"Sit down on the bed, It'll make it less painful."

She said as she gently motioned him to sit on the bed, she took off his blazer to his shoulder. She then took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Using her neck to motion her hair aside, she climbed onto the bed, keeping her knees beside his thighs. His heart beat was so fast and strong as he saw her. Her eyes concentrated on his neck as she rested her hands on his shoulders. She slid his shirt to the side as she lightly bent down to take a bite.

"Aaah-"

Aki moaned as she sank her teeth in his neck, sucking up blood. The spot burned hot for Aki as his cheeks flushed red. The pain soon developed into pleasure as she finally pulled out and pressed her hand against Aki's broken skin.

"Sweet blood..."

She licked her lips as the blood slid down her chin.

"It'll be hard not to get addicted."

TO BE CONTINUED----

NEXT TIME:- The endless 8th floor

NEXT TIME:
- The endless 8th floor.
- Himenko has a Ghost arm?