V: stormy

Xingqiu POV:

Tonight was me and YunYun's monthly movie night! We had decided to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, seeing as how Halloween was just around the corner.

We sat on the couch, his head laying in my lap. I could notice every detail from this view. The way his eyebrows furrowed when he concentrated, or the way his icy blue eyes would stare passionately into mine. Or the way his perfect lips curled at the corners, making his face even more beautiful.

My Chongyun was, without a doubt, the prettiest person alive.

I was paying close attention to the ending scene, completely engaged in the romantic exchanges between Jack and Sally. I had always, ever since I was little, wanted what they have. And now, I have that and so much more.

The rain pattered against the window, the glow of streetlights peeking from the curtains. Our movie had ended, and just as I went to get up, thunder rumbled in the sky. I felt YunYun jump, wrapping his hands around my waist.

I smiled knowingly, his head burring into my chest at the struck of lightning. He was scared of storms, eh?

The room went dark, and I brought my hand to Chongyun's head. I stroked my hand through his hair, just the way I knew he liked it. His grip loosened a bit, his fingers toying with the end of my jacket.

"Do you want my jacket?" I whispered into his ear. He looked up at me, a small blush on his face. He gave a sheepish smile and looked away.

"Yea.." He mumbled. I freed myself from the sweatshirt, YunYun quickly putting the cloth over his head. He put up the hood and looked up at me.

"Kiss me?" He asked. I could see the uneasiness in his eyes, seeing as how the storm was rumbling on outside.

"Sure!" I placed my hand on his cheek, placing a small peck onto the opposite cheek. He simply stared at me in response. He shrunk a little bit when lightning struck again, before looking into my eyes once more.

"You know what I mean Qiu." He shyly said. What did he..? Oh.

Oh..

OH.

I felt my face heat up. We haven't really like actually kissed before, just light chu's on the cheek or head. His eyes kept normal, not daring to break contact with mine.

"O-Okay." I kept my hand on his cheek, brushing away strands of hair. This can't be actually happening. I'm dreaming! I have to be dreaming! This is too good to be real.

I felt our lips brush against each other, before slowly pressing together. My best friend who I've known for years, my dear Chongyun, is now kissing me.

His lips were so perfect. They were so soft, fit perfectly to mine. I could hear the thunder growl in the sky, only making my YunYun wrap his hands around my neck.

We broke the kiss, the sky awfully quiet compared to a minute ago. I stared into the icy blue eyes of my dearest lover, biting my lip slightly.

Yun hugged me, burying his head into the crook of my neck. We sat on the couch as the storm continued, Chongyun slightly flinching every time the lightning struck. I continued to stroke his hair, my blue-eyed lover drifting into slumber.

I pressed a small kiss to his forehead, falling asleep soon after the clock struck midnight.

"I love you." Was the last voice heard of the night.

I may or may not have written this in the middle of History... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm thinking of starting a Killugon oneshot book, so if any of you are interested you may take a look at that. Happy October everyone!