I : accidentally in love

Ages~

Chongyun: 17

Xingqiu: 17

Chongyun POV

"Young Master! Your father requests your return for supper." I heard Xingqiu's butler call as he walked out of the grand doorway.

"Yes Hamish, I'll be back for supper. Tell Father that I may bring a friend." The navy-haired boy called to the butler in black.

The dark bluenette took my hand, smiling widely. His smile was one of many perfections of Young Xingqiu. His golden eyes squint shut as his peach lips curl up at the corners, a light pink dusting his soft cheeks. Those eyes, clearer than a pond of delicate cor lapis. Those lips, so beautiful and kissable.

Not that I'd be thinking about kissing him! 

Sure, he's smart, kind, and handsome. But he's my best friend! I can't think about him that way. Plus, I doubt he even likes boys, much less someone like me.

"YunYun?" Xingqiu snapped me back into reality, waving his hand in front of my face.

I nodded, tightening my grip on the hand that held mine. So warm and soft.

I listened to his voice as we walked through Liyue Harbor, nodding at any statement that Xingqiu said. After all, a happy QiuQiu is a happy day. We met Xiangling at the Wanmin Restaurant before heading to our usual hang out spot, a cave near Luhua Pool.

I sat down on the pale beige blanket, careful to not mess up the neatness. Xingqiu, on the other hand, had the blanket shifted in several ways. His legs were somehow tangled by a rope, leaving him to fall on his rear end after trying to straighten up.

I ran my fingers over the small knot near his knee, being very careful to not hurt the soft skin. As I untied the knot, I felt a kiss placed on my forehead. Xingqiu giggled, patting my head.

"Why thank you, my liege! It would have been a shame if I got all tied up." His voice broke the silence, that stupidly cute look on his face.

Shit. I'm in love with my best friend.

Oh my god. I'm head over heels in love with my best friend and he kissed my forehead?!

"yun..? Chongyun?" His voice cut through my thoughts, his eyes staring straight into mine. I shook my head and grabbed an apple, looking down at the ground.

The next few minutes were silent, with the occasional awkward glance I had snuck towards the shining beauty of Xingqiu.

"You know, Chongyun? I'm like, super in love with you."

Hehe, cliffhanger! Should I write a part two of fluff?