II: accidentally in love (pt. 2) 🏵

Ages~

Chongyun: 17

Xingqiu: 17

Xingqiu POV

Hehe, well that's one way to make Chongyun quiet. I think I broke him..

I mean, was I lying? No. And I have plenty of proof to show that he likes me too!

"Xingqiu." Ah, that sweet voice of his, calling out my name.

"Yes, my dear?" I teased on. I know my YunYun well enough to know that if I continue this, he may give me the confession I would like.

I felt his soft hands on my face, his beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. The more I looked at them, the harder I fell. All I wanted was a friend, and out of that I got a best friend and a possible boyfriend! Success? I think so.

Before I knew it our faces were inches apart. Heh, I knew it. I fluttered my eyes closed, waiting for him to continue.

And with that, his sweet lips met mine, obviously hesitant at first. But as the kiss went on, the more confident he seemed to become. And as soon as he pulled away, all I wanted was more. More of that sweet taste I'd been dying to have for the past month. More of anything he could give me.

I didn't mean to fall in love, to be completely honest. I don't hate this love though, nor do I regret it.

Am I smiling too much? Do I look okay? That was only my first kiss, what if I messed it up! Everything about him is just so perfect. Those soft pink lips, his pale cheeks, his eyes the most beautiful blue in all of Teyvat. I don't want to lose that!

"Xingqiu!" How long had he been calling my name? "I love you too." And there they were. Exactly what I wanted to hear.

.

.

.

I now have everything I need.

And that's how I'm going to finish! I don't have any other ideas for this storyline, but other shorts are being written! Thank you for reading!