Marry Me? *Chapter 2*

Andy's POV

I watched Ash slide down on his knee and I could already feel the tears prick my eyes. He showed me a silver band and smiled. "Are you ready for this Batman?" I nodded. I didn't trust my voice. Ash grinned and slid the band on his finger. Ash stood and kissed him and everyone clapped. "Finally!" CC groaned. "I had to look at so many rings." He mocked frustration but grinned at us nonetheless. I was being congratulated by everyone. Being passed around for hugs and kisses on the cheeks. Ash pulled my phone out of my pocket. I was too lazy to answer it. Ash grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Ohmygosh Andy. She's early." I could see the fear etched across his face and I knew I must have looked similar. "Our baby?" I asked. I knew what he meant but I had to be sure. Ash nodded and we all fell into the pattern we planned months in advance. Everyone was coming. We were a family and we were all in this together. Together we left and made our way to the hospital for the longest night of my life .

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. I was allowed to go in the room with Juliet. She screamed, cried, and held my hand but all I noticed was the beautiful baby girl being brought to live. I heard her begin to cry and I made a promise to her. I would always be there for her. Always. And then I held her. She was warm and so fragile. Her entire world was in my hands and I felt honored. I don't know how I could ever deserve this precious little angel but I had her. Eventually she was taken away and I went to Ash. "Charlie Rose Purdy-Biersack." I pointed to our little girl through the glass. (A/N: You know that little room they take the babies to right?) Ash looked at me and I could see him holding back his tears. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" I laughed and hugged him. "We can do this." I could feel Ashley nod. He kissed me softly. "Of course."

A/N: Heyy! I'll be trying to update everyday for you lovelies. Comments and Vote! It honestly motivates me. Love you all! (Excuse mistakes misspellings ect.)