Past

(Hoseok's perspective)
"Morning" I said as I walked downstairs and there was Jimin with a bright smile on his face.

"Morning Hyung" Jimin exclaimed as he was making breakfast but I noticed he looked different than before.

"Jimin ah" I said.

"Yes"He answered.

"Why are you wearing cat ears "I questioned.

"I thought you would like them" Jimin smiled.

"Jimin" I said.

"Do you not like them"He pouted.

"Its not that" I said while scratching my head nervously.

"Do you think I look cute with them" Jimin asked.

"Well yes but" I confessed.

"Then its fine"Jimin smiled.

"Ok"I said with a sigh.

(Jimin's perspective)
After Hoseok and I ate breakfast we decided to watch some TV.

"Hyung can you tell me something about yourself "I asked as i turned to look at him.

"Like what?" He asked.

"I don't know like about you're family or you're friends" I said and he laughed.

"Why do you care"He said.

"Because I want to learn more about you" I said.

"Fine.....my parents left when I tured 18."He said which made my eyes widen.

"What why"I questioned.

"I don't know" He said,avoiding eye contact with me

"It doesn't matter anyway because I can fend from myself"He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"I see but still thats really sad" I said feeling sorry for him.

"Its not like you're parents are any better" He said.

"I know" I said.

"But at least they come back"He said.

I noticed his voice quivered a bit when he said that so I thought maybe what his parents did still bothers him.

"What about...you're friends"I asked.

"I don't really have much friends" He said.

"Then what about the guy that came the other day"I asked and he smirked at me.

"Where you spying on me?"He questioned.

"No I heard you guys so"I said

"Well he was someone I knew from college"He replied.

"So he's you're friend" I questioned.

"I guess you could say that"he answered.

I looked down as I started to fidget with my hands when I was asking him my next question.

"Do you have a girlfriend"I asked and he took another sip of his drink.

"No why"He replied.

"Just curious" I said.

" also do you by chance.."I ask.

"If u wondering if I like guys,yes I do." He said.

"So you're gay"I questioned.

"I'm bi" He answered.

"Have you ever been in love" I asked curiously.after i asked it was silent for a few seconds.

"I have"He muttered.

"Can you tell me about it"I said and he looked at me hesitantly at first but then he started to talk again.

"It was a long time ago"He said.

"I think I was maybe 16"He said.

"And there was this guy"He let out a soft chuckle.

"He was a delinquent,always coming to school late and getting into trouble" He said.

"He was the opposite of me"He said.

"One day when I was getting bullied at school he saved me"He said with a smile on his face.

"He didn't even know me but he came to my rescue so I thought to myself that it was fate"He laughed.

"Sounds silly right"He said.

"No it doesn't"I said as continue to listen to him.

"Anyway we dated for awhile but after highschool I never saw him again" He said looking away.

"Why?"I asked.

"You tell me"He said looking at me.

"I don't know what happened to him, probably just decided to walk out of my life just like everyone is"He shrugged.

"Maybe he had a reason"I said.

"Like what?" He rose a eyebrow.

I couldn't think of a reason and he noticed my loss of words so he said.

"Exactly"He scoffed as he got up from his seat.

"Wait maybe he" I started but he cut me off.

"Just drop it already it doesn't matter anyway"He said.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"I asked but he said something that i didn't hear.

"Hoseok"I let out.

"Just leave me alone "He replied as he started to head upstairs to his room.