Good

(Yoongi's perspective)
I can't believe what I just said.

I thought to myself as Namjoon's face started to move closer to me.His eyes pierced into my soul.I blushed
as I stared at his face.He was so beautiful.

I felt him touch my cheek as he leaned in to kiss me.His lips were so soft and warm.I felt like I was about to melt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck wanting to deepen the kiss.It seemed Namjoon understood what I was trying to do as I felt his tongue enter my mouth.

I runned my fingers through his hair as we both fought for dominance.I felt Namjoon's hands travel down my waist to my lower half then I felt a strong gipe on my ass which made me gasp.Namjoon chuckled as I broke the kiss.

"I guess you have changed a little Yoongs" He said.

"W-What" I muttered.

"Your ass....its more pulp and soft now" He said as he bit his lip which caused a hint of blush form on my cheeks.

"Your so cute Yoongi"He chuckled.He started to massaging my ass as he softly kissed my neck.

"Namjoon" My breath hinced.

"Yes baby"He whispered in my ear.

"Please" I said, I didn't even know what I was asking for.

"Are you horny baby"He questioned as stared at me.

I nodded shyly at the nickname.

"Do you want me to help"He asked with a serious look on his face.

I nodded.

"I need verbal consent"He said in a deep voice.

"Yes Namjoon"I answered then he kissed me again. I felt him put his hand between my legs cupping my heat.

I moaned into the kiss as his fingers started to rub my heat making me whimper into his arms.

"Fuck your so wet"He groaned as he spilled a finger inside me.

"Ahhhh"I moaned as I rested my head on his shoulder.He started moving his finger inside me and it felt so good.

"Ahhhh m-more ahhh"I whimpered.Namjoon chuckled as he added another finger.

Oh my God.

"Fucck ahhhhh"I cursed.

"Does it feel good"He teased.I wanted to slap that grin of his face.

"Ahhh!"I moaned loudly as I felt him hit something inside me.I heard him chuckle against my ear.

"What was that"I asked him in between moans.

"It was your g spot"He smiled.

"G stop?"I questioned.

"Its the spot that makes you feel the most pleasure"He stated as he added another finger.

"N-Namjoon" I stuttered through my moans.Namjoon's fingers were fucking me so hard and fast.

"Ahhhh I can't anymore ahhhh"I said grabing unto his arm.

"Yoongi" He grunted as he started to attack my breast,sucking and biting my nipple.I moaned loudly as I came.Namjoon brought me into a sloppy kiss as I came down from my high.

"Did you like that"He smirked.

"I-I loved it"I said with a flushed expression.

"I'm glad"He said but my eyes travelled down and I noticed a huge dent in Namjoon's pants.

He's hard.

"But what about you" I questioned.

"Huh" He said looking at me confused.

I pointed at his growing erection.

"Oh this don't worryI'll take care of it later"He said.

"No" I said as I kneeled down and started to take off his pants.

"You really don't have to-"I said but I cut him off.

"I want to"I said.

"I'm returning the favor" I blushed as I took out his member.

Fuck I didn't know he was this big.

I stared at him intuitively as I started to pump him earning soft groans from him.

"Yoongs quit teasing"He hissed.

I started to lick his tip as I stroked him harder.He ran his fingers through my hair as he bit his lip.

He's so hot.

I took his dick into my mouth and started to suck it.

"Ahhhhhh" He let out a deep groan hearing him moan like this encouraged me to do my best to make him feel good knowing I was the cause of it.He moaned as I sucked harder and faster.

"How ahhh are you so good at this"He said his sentence breaking up.He looked down at me his eyes were filled with lust while I was sucking.I felt him grab my hair which made me moan on his dick.

"Fuuucccck" He let out as he felt the vibrations on his dick.He pulled my hair again loving the face I made.

You like that"He smirked.I could only respond in a whimper as I felt his tip hit the back of my throat.

"Ahhhhh Yoongi I Ahh"He moaned,I looked up at him.My eyes slightly started to watery from lack of breath then I felt something suddenly burst in my throat which caused me to pull off in a cough.

"I'm sorry Yoongs are you okay"Namjoon asked worriedly.

"I'm fine"I said holding my throat.

"It just startled me thats all"I said as I swallowed his cum.

"Wait Did you just swallow"He looked at me in shock.

"Yeah why" I said not understanding his reaction.He didn't answer me but his face was just as red as tomato and to be honest I found it kinda cute.