"Okay fine....and if that man bothers you, let me know so I can mace or taser his ass."

"I love you girl, you have no idea." as I give a smooch on her cheek

"Yeah yeah, let's just go into the fitting rooms before he sees us....well you again."

As we were about to sneak into the rooms, I gave Michael one last glance before I disappeared into the fitting room.

*20 minutes later*

20 minutes had passed and I hadn't seen Michael for a while & I'm glad that I didn't see him for now. And Cassidy is popping up in & out of the room getting her & myself other lingeres to try on. I hope Michael is gone because I do not want to see him at all right now. While I was in my own little world thinking & whatnot, my thoughts got interrupted by Cassidy entering the fitting room once again.

"Ooo girl, try this one on. I have a feeling you'll like this one for sure."

"Okay."

After Cassidy left, I started to try it on, I felt somewhat uncomfortable wearing it because I usually wear bras & panties, not the whole one piece type of lingerie. While I adjusting the outfit, Cassidy once again to check on me & I think she was stunned from the looks of it.

"Bitch!! You look sexy as fuck!!"

"Really?? You think so??"

"Hell yes, girl!"

"But I feel....uncomfortable with on.."

"Keish...all women get uncomfortable when trying something new on, but we have to try new things."

I paused for a moment, "Yeah, I guess, you're right."

"Of cause I'm right, let's go get a good look at you."

"Cassidy....wait."

"What??"

"Is that man from earlier still here??"

"No, I don't think so."

"Good! Then let's go look at this outfit."

Cassidy & I walked out of the fitting room & we stood in front of this large mirror & to be honest, she was right, I look really in this.

"I told you that you look good girl."
"Whatever.", I chuckled

"Oh shit!" Cassidy exclaimed "This one piece of the outfit that forgot to give to you, I'll be right back."

After she left me, I still continued to check myself in the mirror.

While I was infront of the mirror still looking as usual, I felt this certain aura around me, I know it wasn't Cass because her aura gives off a light & happy aura, but this aura I'm feeling is very grey, not dark, but grey

While I was infront of the mirror still looking as usual, I felt this certain aura around me, I know it wasn't Cass because her aura gives off a light & happy aura, but this aura I'm feeling is very grey, not dark, but grey. I want to turn to see who it is, but I choose not to. I was trying to ignore it, until a sound of someone clearing their throat. I finally turned around to see who it was & it was none other than Captain Dumbass himself.