“Okay.” I grumbled, burying my face in the crook of her neck.

She pushed me away, her face lighting up with excitement. “Now come on, I want to beat your dad in a game of charades before you guys leave.”

I laughed but followed her to the living room eager to spent time with my family and forget about my love life for a while.

**********

Lianne

Once again someone decided to call me early in the morning and that person was none other than Natalia.

“What do you want?” I demanded irritably.

“Calm down, jeez, I just want to talk, where can we meet?” She replied with an attitude.

“How about nowhere, because I'm not leaving the comfort of my home to talk to your whoring ass.”

“You know what, I don't care, I just wanted to have a civilized conversation with you...”

I interrupted her, ready to end this conversation. “Lord know that nothing about you is civilized and neither are the conversations you have so you can take that 'civilized conversation' shit and shove it up that loose thing you call a pussy. Never call me this early in the morning ever again, goodbye.”

I hung up without letting her say anything and yanked my covers over my head before falling asleep again.

Two hours later, I was awake, well rested and ready to start my day. I ordered some food, showered and got dressed for a meeting with the head of my PR team. She'd called me yesterday to ask for a meeting, I could only wonder what it was about.

The restaurant she proposed we meet at was a nice one and private. I really did like attention but not all the time, sometimes it was just exasperating. There were very few places I could go that I wouldn't be followed by the paparazzi.

I dressed professionally in a fitted gray dress with a black belt and heels. My hair was styled down and my makeup carefully done.

My arrival was ten minutes after the time we had agreed on but I knew the woman wouldn't mind and even if she did, she wouldn't say anything, I was her boss after all.

Miranda Jackson looked fairly annoyed but her expression changed when she noticed me walking towards the private booth. She was a stickler for keeping to times and hated the fact that I often did not.

“Lianne, it's nice to see you again.” She said politely, shaking my hand.

“You too, Miranda.” We took our seats. “So, what's this about? You barely call meetings like this.”

That was a lie. Meetings like this were a normal thing with she and I because I'd always do something that, according to her, could damage my reputation.

“Well, Lianne, it's about the video you posted yesterday. Have you looked at the comments?”

I rolled my eyes slightly, knowing in the back of my mind that she was going to bring it up. “Yes, I have. What exactly is the problem?”

“'What exactly is the problem?' It is so obviously that you did not read the comments or you wouldn't be acting like this.” She nearly yelled.

“You haven't answered my question.”

“People are calling you loose, saying that you can't keep a man long because you're a slut, why didn't you consult me before you did this anyway? You know I'm supposed to be aware of all your actions.” She told me.

I took a calming breath, trying to forget the fact she thought she had control over me. “Firstly, I'm not a child and you are not my mother, therefore you cannot expect me to run everything by you everyday. I did what was right and explained my breakup, I don't see how that makes me a slut.”