Sleep - Asta x Noelle

'Why does he always have to be so reckless.' Noelle thought to herself as she sighed while carrying an ash haired muscular brat. She carries him to his room and laying him on his bed, she felt tired from carrying him all the way so she lies down with him.

'He's so peaceful when he sleeps' Noelle said to herself while looking at Asta and listening to his soft snores. "S-since he's asleep then t-this could be a good time to practice c-c-confessing t-to him." She said still looking at the ash haired boy besides her.

"U-um A-Asta… I know that this might be out of the blue but I-I've been feeling a certain way for you." Noelle whispered so only Asta will hear it if somebody enters his room.

"My whole life I was always looked down at by my family. They all didn't show me what a family truly is supposed to be but when you introduced me to the Black Bulls and showed me that people do care about me, I instantly fell in love with you. You showed me that even supposed failures like me has a family." Noelle said still whispering especially the L-word.

"You always encouraged me. Even though your screaming becomes annoying, you always showed me that you were supporting me and did things to help me, even though I'll let my tsundere side take over me and shoot you away from me." She added chuckling a little bit at her comment at the end.

"You're surprisingly calm when you sleep Asta, too bad you're sleeping right now so you can't even hear me say it." She said while sighing.

"You always make me worry you know, everytime you get hurt, I always look away wanting it to end already. You saved me countless of times and got yourself hurt because of it, thank you for that but… don't do that all the time!" Noelle whisper shouted at him, she stared at Asta once again this time noticing something on his neck breaking her train of thought. A hickey.

"W-wait! But from who! C-c-c-can i-it be f-f-from that c-crazy slime lady with glasses!?" She asked herself still observing his neck.

"I wanted it to be me! I wanted to be the one to mark him… but I was too… slow." Noelle said as tears rolled down from her eyes.

"You know Asta, I always get jealous when you're around other girls… and I just want to take you away from them and take you with me. When you're around me… I always feel safe. Like I'm constantly being protected." Noelle said, her face flushed red from hearing herself being honest with him for the first time.

"Actually, I'm sorry for hitting you all the time Asta, I was just embarrassed from you complimenting me all the time. Now that you're still knocked out, I kind of miss it." Noelle added as her face went from a fairly happy look to a frown. She suddenly felt her waist being grabbed and pulled towards the boy she always wanted.

"So you missed me complimenting you?" Asta stated as Noelle's face went as red as a tomato from the sudden hug and how close their face is.

"H-how long have you been awake D-Dorksta?" Noelle asked the newly awaken ash haired boy seemingly forgetting about the hickey.

"Since you plopped me down on the bed." Asta quickly responded as he held Noelle tighter so she wont get away from his grasp.

"L-let go of me Dorksta!" Noelle demanded, her face still red.

"Forget that I said anything Dorksta. Just let me go now, plea-" She says but was quickly cut off as she felt something warm and soft touching her lips. Her eyes widen as she realised herself being kissed by Asta.

"Mmmmmgghhhh…~ He's kissing me…" Noelle moaned lightly as she melted into Asta's arms even more, she then feels something enter her mouth, it was his tongue, wanting to fight for dominance she also does the same, they both swap saliva, both of them enjoying the moment. The short amount of time they kissed felt like an eternity, they only split apart to cath their breath.

"W-w-why'd y-you k-k-k-kiss me D-Dorksta?………" Noelle asked while looking away as she got a hold of Asta's hands and moved it away from her waist.

"Because I felt the same for you Noelle. I might be dense but I've always felt like something was off when I was around you. A swelling feeling in my stomach to be precise." Asta said, a visible tint of red visible on his cheeks. Noelle was taken back by his statement, he loved her. The same feeling that she has always felt for him, the feeling that she always wanted to be returned to her.

"Then why did you pretend to be asleep the whole time?! So you can hear me confe- oh… That's actually kind of sweet of you, Asta-kun." Noelle quickly covered her mouth as she realized what she had said.

"Don't worry, Noelle-chan~" Asta teased as Noelle just crossed her arms looking away from him. "I'm just teasing you y'know." Asta added.

"I know that dummy………" Noelle replied in an irritated tone.

"Ahh… Noelle since I love you as well……… are we… y'know… a thing now?" Asta asked scratching the back of his head a bit with a warm awkward smile.

"Y-yea… D-Dorksta." Noelle said as her face got redder than before.

"Uhm… Asta, do you mind if I give you a different nickname?… F-for when it's only the two of us in this room or my room." Noelle asked with puppy eyes. Asta looked at her and couldn't say no.

"S-sure Elle!" Asta said with a big and warm smile melting Noelle's heart from his innocence and the cute nickname he gave her.

"O-okay D-Dorksta." Noelle shyly said.

"Ah! I got it, when I was little I had this huge teddy bear… b-but my siblings tore it apart……… and now I miss it. But I w-want you to be m-my new teddy bear! You're warm, cozy, and make me feel safe." Noelle said starting with a sad tone and ending with a smile.

"Alright Elle, I can be your teddy bear. I'll keep you safe from your siblings and keep you warm." Asta said as he pulled Noelle towards him as he started to cuddle with her.

"I-I really like this, Dorks- I mean, Teddy Bearsta." Noelle said shyly, still embarrassed from the sudden kind and affectionate gesture of Asta.

"I wanna stay like this forever, Bearsta… I love you." Noelle said sleepily as Asta just watch her fall asleep on his chest.

"I love you too, Elle…" Asta said while caressing her face and kissing her forehead before shutting his eyes before he slept, for real this time.

Noelle suddenly gets up from her sleep. "It was just… a dream." Noelle said sadly while getting off her bed when she suddenly felt something or rather, someone, tugging on her waist.

"What dream do you mean, Elle?" Asta asked shirtless. Noelle fainted from the view as Asta laid her back down and kissed her forehead.

"Good Morning, Elle…"